GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesOtter Pops

by Otter Pops

Otter Pops 100% Coconut Water Sorbet Ice Pops - Made from Coconut Water - New Tropical Flavors Include Fruit Punch, Pineapple, Coconut and Mango (1 Box of 6 Ice Pops) …

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Otter Pops 100% Coconut Water Sorbet Ice Pops - Made from Coconut Water - New Tropical Flavors Include Fruit Punch, Pineapple, Coconut and Mango (1 Box of 6 Ice Pops)!
April J.
Taste great and good for everyone in my home. I have always love this brand. My kids now love this brand. We will have them in the freezer this summer.
Anais L.
Paramount, CA
They don’t have the exact otter pops that I eat in here BUT overall otter pops are so delicious and have because a huge part of my diet because they help with my Nausea since I’m pregnant! Little ones love them as well!
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried these new Otter Pops made with coconut water and I loved them! I think it’s a great little change to the Otter Pop formula that makes it a little bit better for ya. I don’t feel as sugared out when eating them. I’d definitely buy these again.

Looking for your answer?