Ott Lite OttLite OTL13MAG Task Lamp with Swivel Base and Flip-Down Magnifier, Dove Grey

BY OTT LITE

• I think this would be good for night reading. Know where I can fi...5 Answers
Julie G.
I absolutely love this lamp as it is very different style and is so handy . I have to study late nights and long hours so I don't want to disturb others, That's why I use this every time so u don't have to put on the big lights.
It is good to place near my vanity and arts and crafts purpose .
I highly recommend it.
Alli M.
Ott Lite Task Lamp provides natural daylight illumination. I use this for all my crafting projects as it provide accurate representation of colors. With other lighting you can have a blue, yellow, or pink cast. If you are a crafter, you need one of these! Well worth the money. I own two!
ordered this on sale from joann's fabrics and it was terrible. The light wouldn't stay on, it kept flickering out. I thought maybe I had a defective light bulb, but then I tried changing out the bulb and had the same problem. I returned this to the store.
Bailey Z.
Great lamp and super bright. Also get for when you want to take a selfie or need to do your makeup!
leah h.
I love this I have one but a different style lamp . the led us so good . it works well if I was getting a makeup lamp I would get this one love the brand too .
Silje B.
I love this LED lamp, I use a true daylight bulb in mine. Been handy for crafts or my nail art videos. So happy with this lamp that I have a backup lamp.
Megan I.
This is good if you're a header or a crafts maker. I bead earrings and this is a big help
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I think this would be good for night reading. Know where I can find this?