& Other Stories uploaded by Ana M.

BY & OTHER STORIES

• Can anyone tell me when I will receive my first free box ?1 Answers
Brooke J.
dubai
Once I bought my first pair of shoes from here I fell in love. The items at this shop are so unique and fashionable I can’t get enough. The prices can be high but when the sales come in I always make sure to save up so I can get the great clothes and shoes!
Kate M.
houston
You guys, I thought I was SO cool for knowing about & Other Stories -- this hip little shop. I was shocked when I found out that it is H&M owned. That said, I'm actually really impressed by H&M. This store (and the stuff it sells) is really cute. Totally into it; definitely check it out.
Clara P.
A very lovely store I just discovered because they opened two stores in my area. They have a huge selection of not only clothes but also makeup which I love. I will probably be there a lot. The shopping experience was wonderful in all aspects including customer service. I completely recommend this store and will go there again soon.
Gina P.
Bordeaux
To me it’s one of the best price-quality rapport in the European fashion retail industry. Good qualités fabrics, a kind of large color and pattern choice, original designs. I like to buy my clothes there when i can afford it
Alyce T.
london
I’ve only recently started shopping with & Other Stories, but I’m so impressed. They seem to fill that gap between high street and luxury, and I feel like I can get stuff in there that I won’t see everyone else wearing. Plus their store aesthetics are to die for, it feels like such a nice shopping experience.
Oksana S.
London
God bless their creative director. He/she makes the most trendy and wearable at same time clothes among all high street brands. Disadvantages: It is pricey and they have too much items made with polyester. I think polyester costs much cheaper
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
This is one of my favorite stores to shop in. They store I go to regularly is really well organized and spacious. This clothing brand has really high quality clothing and the items I've purchased are really comfortable. They also have really pretty jewelry that are simple, which is just my style. The only downside is that the items are quite expensive, but I guess that's reasonable when you think about the quality.
Nancy D.
Placentia
I've only ever bought a lipstick from here and was planning on this one dress. The lipstick amazed me to pieces! The shade is just perfect. The clothing is pricey and so it's hard to purchase clothes for me, but they feel so comfy, yet fashionable at the same time!
Josie A.
Johnson City, NY
Absolutely love this store. Whenever I'm in the city I have to visit. The clothes are great, amazing accessories, shoes & a great makeup and skincare selection!
Caroline H.
& other stories blushes are really good! I enjoy that you get a % discount if you return the blush empty to a store!
Guadalupe R.
Brooklyn, NY
Can anyone tell me when I will receive my first free box ?