& Other Stories uploaded by Ana M.

BY & OTHER STORIES

• Can anyone tell me when I will receive my first free box ?1 Answers
Michelle L.
This is great and wonderful . I love this. I would definetly reccommend this to a close friend or family member.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
H&M with an upgrade (almost literally since they're owned by H&M. Both the design and the quality seems to be better than H&M, though I don't know by how much as I haven't owned any & Other Stories pieces for very long. It is a little higher priced, but not unaffordable. They have some great prints!
AMANDA T.
Toronto, Ontario
I bought one of their eyeshadow, the pan is huge and the colour is super pigmented! Was so impressed and will definitely purchase cosmetics here in the future.
Sarah A.
I found this while studying abroad and was SO excited when it came to the US. It is affordable yet quality and always makes me feel great. Their customer service is great. I would 100% recommend this store.
Josie A.
Johnson City, NY
Absolutely love this store. Whenever I'm in the city I have to visit. The clothes are great, amazing accessories, shoes & a great makeup and skincare selection!
Lexy N.
My favorite store at the moment. I always get compliments when wearing their clothing. Very well made and unique, and they have awesome sales.
Zoe C.
Saint Paul, MN
Fantastic quality for the price point. I love how unique their garments are. Sizing is a bit of struggle, but once you know your size, at very predictable.
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
This is one of my favorite stores to shop in. They store I go to regularly is really well organized and spacious. This clothing brand has really high quality clothing and the items I've purchased are really comfortable. They also have really pretty jewelry that are simple, which is just my style. The only downside is that the items are quite expensive, but I guess that's reasonable when you think about the quality.
Oksana S.
London
God bless their creative director. He/she makes the most trendy and wearable at same time clothes among all high street brands. Disadvantages: It is pricey and they have too much items made with polyester. I think polyester costs much cheaper
Mira D.
Belgium, antwerp
Their make up is really hit or miss I like their lipsticks but I don’t like their luiquid lipsticks also not a fan of their foundation however love their eyeshadows and make up brushes and ofcourse their clothing is amazing as well
Guadalupe R.
Brooklyn, NY
Can anyone tell me when I will receive my first free box ?