& Other Stories uploaded by Ana M.

BY & OTHER STORIES #84 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Can anyone tell me when I will receive my first free box ?1 Answers
Nancy D.
Placentia
I've only ever bought a lipstick from here and was planning on this one dress. The lipstick amazed me to pieces! The shade is just perfect. The clothing is pricey and so it's hard to purchase clothes for me, but they feel so comfy, yet fashionable at the same time!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
H&M with an upgrade (almost literally since they're owned by H&M. Both the design and the quality seems to be better than H&M, though I don't know by how much as I haven't owned any & Other Stories pieces for very long. It is a little higher priced, but not unaffordable. They have some great prints!
Sarah A.
I found this while studying abroad and was SO excited when it came to the US. It is affordable yet quality and always makes me feel great. Their customer service is great. I would 100% recommend this store.
Josie A.
Johnson City, NY
Absolutely love this store. Whenever I'm in the city I have to visit. The clothes are great, amazing accessories, shoes & a great makeup and skincare selection!
Zoe C.
Minneapolis, MN
Fantastic quality for the price point. I love how unique their garments are. Sizing is a bit of struggle, but once you know your size, at very predictable.
Lexy N.
My favorite store at the moment. I always get compliments when wearing their clothing. Very well made and unique, and they have awesome sales.
Michelle L.
This is great and wonderful . I love this. I would definetly reccommend this to a close friend or family member.
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
This is one of my favorite stores to shop in. They store I go to regularly is really well organized and spacious. This clothing brand has really high quality clothing and the items I've purchased are really comfortable. They also have really pretty jewelry that are simple, which is just my style. The only downside is that the items are quite expensive, but I guess that's reasonable when you think about the quality.
Mira D.
Belgium, antwerp
Their make up is really hit or miss I like their lipsticks but I don’t like their luiquid lipsticks also not a fan of their foundation however love their eyeshadows and make up brushes and ofcourse their clothing is amazing as well
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This is one of my favorite places to shop!! They have such unique clothes and accessories. I find that they rose the prices though. It's a little bit pricy now but I still enjoying shopping there! And their Parfums, omg, botanical whisper is a dreaaaaam
Guadalupe R.
Brooklyn, NY
Can anyone tell me when I will receive my first free box ?