BY OTHER

Stabilo Boss brand leading fluorescent marker with universal ink for use on most papers including fax and NCR paper. Now with 30% longer writing length and increased cap-off time. Assorted wallet of 4 contains: yellow, orange, green and pink. see more...

Farah B.
miami, FL
When I'm living my books histories, I like to highlight the quotes that will keep alive all the adventures without damaging the book so this pens are perfect for that.
Reyna F.
miami, FL
Exelente muchísimo tiempo con este producto,ha dado la talla en todos los senridos.lo volvería a comprar sin duda
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Me encanta aparte de que es un producto duradero tiene mucho color. Es una buena compra.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have a soft spot for pastel highlighters and these are besutiful. I am a big fan of mildliners as well and these are a nice addition to my unnecessarily large collection (especially the green, which is more of a nice mint color). Beautiful!
Hollie K.
Love these, easy to hold and great colours, the nib is a great size so it glides on the paper, love it !!!
Lucy M.
I love these highlighters and I bought them last year and they lasted me the whole school year considering I highlight everything! I absolutely love this brand and I would highly recommend these. I would love to get some more of these because I haven't been able to repurchase them yet.
Rachel J.
Bolton , Lancashire
I've always loved these highlighters a lot! Recently got them in pastel and the colours are super cute. Much less bright on the page but great for highlighting important things. Think I'll stick to the pastel colours.
Niamh L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
I love having highlighters in my stationary set because it's just a really nice way to highlight something instead of underlining with a basic ball point pen. These are really affordable and have a range of colours
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
I like these highlighters because their colors are very beautiful. They last a long time. When I'm reading I underline things and thanks to these I have the nice underscore.
Shivanie M.
We students love a good highlighter. We find it useful when we're studying as we can highlight important keywords, terms and definitions. When we're studying, the important things are already highlighted, making it easy to find and remember 😊

These highlighters come in different colors which can be useful if you like color coding and they last long without drying out. I bought one pack 5 years ago and I'm still using from it 😮🙆👓📚
Lucy M.
I have been looking for a highlighter that isn't too dark and allows you to see the writing clearly. Would these be good for that?