BY OTC

Multi-Function Neoprene Buttress Surrounds Kneecap (Patella) And Provides Compression And Stabilization. Slits On Interior Of Buttress Cover Allows For A Wide Range Of Adjustability. Spiral Stays Provide Moderate Medial/Lateral Stability, Yet Flex And Extend Naturally With The Joint. Upper And Lower Hook-And-Loop Encircling Straps Maintain Stabilizer In Correct Position; Straps Are Adjustable And Removable. How To Measure: Measure Around The Bend Of The Knee. Orthotex Knee Supports And Stabilizers Are Made From An Open 3-Dimensional Knit Fabric That Is A Non-Latex Alternative To Neoprene. It Offers Breathability, Elasticity, Therapeutic Compression, Comfort And Heat Control. It Is Less “Hot” To Wear Than Neoprene, Thus Appropriate For Long Term Wear Or Wear In Warm Climates, And Ideal For Wearers Who Are Allergic To Or Irritated By Neoprene Fabric. Size Chart: Small 12.5-13.75 Inches Medium 14.0-15.25 Inches Large 15.5-16.5 Inches X-Large 16.0-17.5 Inches 2X-Large 17.75-19.25 Inches 3X-Large 19.5-21.0 Inches see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I suffered from a patterlar and quadricep tendon tears and had to west a brace. I was given this brace by my ortho doc and I actually loved it. I wasn't uncomfortable and it stabilized my patella avoiding more pain.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I have to use these and I think this is a great brace. I have used it several times for a long time each. made it more comfortable
Christina V.
This really does work. It helps my knee when I've tweeked it. I usually sleep with it over night.