BY OTC

Original Wine Crackers are delicate dry yet slightly sweet with a hint of lemon and a touch of vanilla. O.T.C. Wine Crackers cleanse the palate and enhance the subtle flavor of fine wines; they are served in the tasting rooms of over 150 wineries. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 070651000087 K see more...

Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
I didn't know about these until a few years ago. I was having soup at a friends house and she had these. They have forever changed my life! I will never use any other crackers for my soup again!
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
These are the best crackers you could use for soup. It's a all my family and friends use! I love them

Amazon