BY OSUNG

Sarah B.
Danville, VA
I used these at my dentist office and was given one after my wisdom teeth and a molar were removed. It definitely helps with cleaning areas in and between teeth gums or areas between them . Easy to get into hard to reach areas and easy to clean. Love it !!
Sarah A.
Spotsylvania, VA
We use this syringe at the dental office I work for. My doctor loves it. It easy for him to use and we have never had one break.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was a great product for when I needed it after I got oral surgery. My dentist
Reccomended it.