BY GENERIC

OSTRIM Pepper Flavor Meat Snack Sticks: Made from beef and ostrich, a highly nutritious red meat High-protein snack 96% fat free see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I always try to find a healthier alternative to slim Jims. These actually had a good flavor and I enjoyed them. They only thing that is negative is they are hard to find. But I was very satisfied with them.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
This is a healthier alternative to jerky . I find it at the vitamin store and stock up . They are a perfect snack when I'm trying to eat low carb and I need an afternoon snack . Satisfying and delicious
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
These is a tasty meat snack. Great protein. All flavors are delicious! I highly recommend it!
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
These yummy sticks of meaty goodness are solo yummy! Careful they are kinda spicy... But good
Krista P.
Foodie Expert
I love these. they are very good. they are not extremely spicy. definitely worth the price
Megan O.
Noble, OK
This is a great lean protein snack! It comes in multiple flavors but this is the best.
Jennifer H.
Richmond , IN
These are my go to quick snack when I don't have anything prepped. They are affordable and have great flavor while being low on calories.
Heather H.
Bixby, OK
This jerky stick can not get any better. I swear by them and share them with anyone I can who hasn't tried them. Maybe thats why they are always sold out everywhere! You can find them for a great price online in a pack of 10 and they never fail you for a quick protein pick me up.
Katie L.
Foodie Expert
These are so good and packed with so much protein for the size! They are an awesome health conscious snack
Carrie S.