BY OSTRIM

#1 Sports Nutrition Meat Snack. High Protein. Low Fat. Snack Sticks. Nature s Food Protein If you re looking for a great tasting, moist, real meat protein from nature...eat Ostrim!  Ostrim high-protein meat sticks are low in fat and USDA inspected, guaranteeing you a true and correct nutritional profile of quality and wholesomeness.  Ostrim, nature s food protein, surpasses the protein sources found in many sports nutrition products.  Start using Ostrim and compare for yourself.  It will conveniently enhance your diet and active lifestyle! U.S. inspected and passed by departm. see more...

Yolanda R.
Sunbury, OH
Ostrim is the best brand I've found so far for a meat snack stick. Simple ingredients and great flavor! It's such a convenient & portable way to have a high protein snack on the go. They offer it at some of the health food stores in my area, but it's not available at some of the larger chains.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I sell these at work and let me tell you they are really popular and tasty. I buy one on my breaks all the time, I recommend trying all the other flavors.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I follow a low fat, low carb high protein diet and these are perfect snacks for me! They are delicious
staci B.