Oster® T-Finisher® T-Blade Trimmer

by Oster

Clean up lines around ears, sideburns and neckline for the ideal finish to your cuts. The trimmer’s Whisper Quiet™ pivot motor and T-blade design make this an ideal styling tool.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oster® T-Finisher® T-Blade Trimmer!
Jennifer K.
We have had our trimmer for a very long time. This works when the men need to trim up the neck line or the beards. It is a great name and is very durable
Anthony R.
Bruce, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
This was the first trimmer I used professionally. It’s a nice trimmer. It’s light and easy to maneuver. It’s just not a very powerful one and may struggle with certain hair types.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
1,243 reviews
I was purchasing this item every month because it was a good universal razor to use as I shave my head, face, and also to use on the rest of my body. However, after about a month of use the motor would freeze up, causing the blade to either stop or move slower than desired and cause painful ingrown hairs. Before I purchased my 5th one, I decided to read some of the other reviews and found someone in a barbershop setting that was complaining of the same thing and recommended purchasing the slightly more expensive model from Sally's Beauty Supply and that is exactly what I did and am recommending to all of you. I purchased that model, and so far it has lasted me about 6 months of almost daily use with no problem whatsoever!! I've included a picture of the model that you actually want, and a screen shot of my clipper purchases. Oster has clearly made an inferior version with this model as I can't recommend the other version enough!!
Karen E.
Not a fan. I was very disappointed when I got my set with the 76ers and t finisher and the trimmers just didnt do it for me. I prefer the andis slimline pro li to these BY FAR.
Nicole H.
Wilmington, NC
I used this to line my husband up between haircuts this give a precise line as well safe, you can't go wrong with these
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My Moms go to tool at the shop. Precison is awesome. Lasts a long time as well even when used on a daily basis.
Joyhannah S.
I love it for the men in the house. It's lasts awhile. Blades stays sharp... Plenty of lengths to choose from.
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
Love this trimmer. I've had it for atleast 4 years and I use it every single day. This lasts a long time and holds up very well for daily use. Doesn't pull or grab. Just lines up perfectly and the T bar allows you to trim around the ears and mustaches.
Marissa A.
Florence, AZ
This is the best trimmer I have bought, it helps me stay well groomed and it's sensitive to my delicate areas. I highly recommend it and will purchase again.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
It does the job. I use this trimmer when I cut my roommates hair and it hasn't really failed me except for the shorter lengths. I've noticed it doesn't have much noticible distinction between a 1 and a 4 in length. This could very well be user error however, as I am not a haristylist.

Looking for your answer?