BY OSTER

Blade storage system for oster cool running blades. stores up to 11 blades with transparent detachable cover. see more...

Garleni A.
Doral, FL
This arrived brand new, factory condition and protectively wrapped to prevent damage. I thought it was weird that it's called an "igloo" until I read inside the label and discovered that it's because all Oster blades meant to fit inside of it are designed to run cooler than other blades. This fits all of my Oster 76 blades and keeps them protected from accidental damage, and conveniently organized. It is wall mountable and includes screws and screw holes, but I just leave it on my station. It is relatively small and doesn't take up much space, and packs away easily. It is also good for travel. The lid doesn't swivel or anything so it must be removed when you are working, which I don't personally mind. I just use the lid when I am done and want to pack my blades away. Of course, clean your blades before putting them back in for sanitary reasons.
Megancita B.
Great to keep my blades organized while at work. A bit overpriced though. It would be work the money if it stayed shut completely while being transported. It also doesn't not keep blades secure when being transported so be cautious of that when driving. That is my only complaint.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
The old one and the best. the first one to the right now, and I am going through a variety. the other day I will
Tasha R.
Ooltewah, TN
Really enjoy this keeps everything organized so you don't loose anything and easy to store also great product
Sammy S.
Oxnard
Looks sharp from the outside and proffesional. Has many compartments for all my blades and is very organized
solange r.
oster es una mara que crea buenos productos y siempre son buenos claro que el precio es un buen indicador de cuan bueno es el producto
Azim R.
Toronto
A great product to keep your blades safe and clean at all times.
I recommend you trying this out
one of the best out there.
ana t.
las ojas de respuesto oster me han gustado bastante, funcionan bien y no dejan mi piel tan seca despues de depilarme
Yamileth B.
Cuauhtémoc chihuahua México
Los recomiendo porque son increíbles productos para toda persona que desee utilizarlos su calidad es muy buena
Varinia L.
very good very idratada leaves the skin very smooth and I love what comraria is always one of my favorites

Walmart