BY OSTER

6 oz, dog cologne, baby powder fragrance, includes natural extracts to leave your dog smelling great, bottle.. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this perfume for my puppy ! She’s an indoor dog but since she goes outside with our outdoor dog and play she can smell in between baths . She doesn’t seem to mind the spray but I definitely recommend it . I bought it at Walmart great and affordable . I love spraying it on her bed blankets and her
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
One of the best and most affordable ways to keep your pup smelling clean and fresh. It has a very baby powder like smell to it. I have two 1 year old furbabies, and they love going outside and smelling like dirt right after I give them a bath. Since day to day bathing is not good for their coat, I spray them with this and they smell lovely and the scent lasts!! Totally worth a buy.
Morgan n.
louisville
This fresh snuggles spray makes my dog smell amazing. It has an amazing scent. It doesn't hurt your puppy either. It is not pricey either. My dog loves the way it smells too. I would recommend to all dog owners.
Kimberly L.
Dover, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Perfect for those days when you let the dog out and it starts raining and they have that wet dog smell. It definitely leaves them fresh and smelling good. Definitely not pricy.
Aislin T.
Love how this makes my dogs smell fresh after I've given them a bath. I also use this in between their baths to keep them smelling fresh, to avoid having to bathe them more often and drying their skin. I have 4 dogs, a pomeranian-cocker spaniel mix, a terrier mix and two chiweenies and I use it on all of them. Not to mention, a little spray goes a long way, one bottle will last you a very very long time.
Sierra C.
Gastonia, NC
This product smells amazing it covers lots of orders it last a long amount of time and you don't have to spray a lot it comes in others scents as well that work just the same but some are less strong some are very strong
Sunny M.
Slidell , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff has been a huge life changer for me and my pup! I try not to bathe him unless I absolutely need to. It’s not good for his skin or coat. So using this really helps him to smell fresh and clean! Plus it’s super cheap.
Elizabeth N.
Now my fur baby smells like an actual baby! I didn't even know doggy cologne existed until my husband picked this up from the store. I don't have other dog sprays to compare it to, but I really like the smell of this one and the fact that it isn't sticky or mess with my pups fur in any way. It is a little strong at first but within a few hours I only really smell it if I am petting him or he is snuggled very close to my face. I agreed with all the other reviews that this product lasts about 3 - 4 days and then you will need to re-apply it to get the baby powder smell back. My little guy doesn't really love this stuff - when I spray him with it while he is laying, he gets up and he walks away. I usually only apply it about once a week, one spritz over his back. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to have a clean smelling dog.
Kalaeja F.
I use this after I was my dogs everytime... I love it... I use to wonder what the pet groomer used... Then I found it a Walmart. The bottle had lasted me a for about 6 months now and I have 2 dogs ...the smell last about 3 days depends on what my dogs are doing... But it's worth it
Alexis L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I own the pink perfume version and it works just the same. My dogs hate being sprayed but this doesn't but them very much since the most is so light. It makes them smell amazing and doesn't make them sneeze like other sprays.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
How much is need and how often can you use use it?