Oster Professional 076077-010 Outlaw Powerful & Quiet Detachable Blade Clipper System

BY OSTER

Powerful professional rotary motor clipper. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend because we were out of town and he doesn't trust anyone else to cut his hair except me and his usual salon and stylist. He was comfortable with this trimming kit and I was able to use it with ease. It's a little louder than I anticipated, but it works great!
Foster makes some of the best clippers and trimmers out there! They are of an extremely high quality, durability, sharpness, and precision! You can not go wrong using an Oster product!
Kelly L.
Deltona, FL
I love these clippers. They don't cut my head or the sides of my face. They are not that expensive and it all comes in a neat little case to keep everything together. I recommend this product to anyone that uses clippers. I am completely satisfied with the use of them.
Lenore B.
Jacksonville, NC
We use this it's not loud at all we used it to cut my grandsons hair and my husband uses it every week . Easy to use lasts a long time we've had ours for two years and it still does a good job. The attachments are great for different hair lengths.
Kristi K.
New Port Richey, FL
The Oster shaver is ok. I've used it a few times. It's really loud though. It's pretty affordable. Not too bad of a price. I've only used it a few times. I bought it at Walmart.
Kristina R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use this all the time for my kids hair cuts and trims. Or just like how easy it is to change different attachments. And I've used it before for trimming for myself
Gabrielle H.
Bridgeport
Easy to use and clean. Worked well with thick hair. Used to shave head and trim beard weekly and it was easily managed. Priced perfect for item.
Shannon K.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My sister is a hair stylist and uses these! They are amazing and make you look fresh after every use! Never worry about being fuzzy again!
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Works amazing. My husband no longer has to go to the barber every other week since we can easily do his hair at home
Oksana D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.