BY OSTER #59 in Stand Mixers

Oster Planetary Stand Mixer, Black: Designed with planetary mixing action to ensure thorough mixing of ingredients Helps reduce scraping the sides of the bowl while mixing Built with die-cast metal housing for lasting durability Powerful 350-watt motor to easily work through thick batters and doughs Sturdy 4.5-quart capacity stainless steel bowl has handles for added convenience and ease of use Includes stainless steel whisk, non-stick beater, dough hook and splash guard see more...

Bianca C.
I got this bad boy for 30$ on clearance at Walmart! I looooove baking and have been doing a lot of hand mixing which is a pain in the butt. Saw this for the price and couldn't say no. If you bake a lot you know how much easier a mixer makes you life. Very very happy with this purchase
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my feed mixer is comprehensive , easy to clean , leave me my perfect mixes , is easy to store , the only downside is the noise it makes , it is no exaggeration when I'm mixing my recipes , leaves me a little deaf . Otherwise all good.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Had this mixer passed down to me. Its lasted awhile but the beaters rusted and they scratch the bottom of the bowl