BY OSTER #44 in Blenders

Sleek, industrial design is infused into the base, stylish travel sport bottle and ergo-friendly lid. A powerful 250-watt motor turns ice and frozen fruit into your favorite smoothies, health shakes, and diet drinks. The quick and convenient one-touch blending functionality saves precious time in the morning, or any time of day. When in use, you replace the blade with the drinking lid, so you don t have to drink with the blade still in the bottle. The blender base is small enough to keep on your counter every day. Simply fill the myblend sport bottle, blend, and go! see more...

Britany D.
I love this little blender! I use it every morning for my breakfast fruit smoothies! The to-go carry with you bottle is the best part! Once I am done blending I am out the door and ready to start my day. It blends up my frozen fruit so well and keeps it fairly cool. It is light weight and does not take up much space as compared to other blenders I have owned! Great purchase especially for the summer time!
Katie C.
Albany , OR
I bought one of these when my Ninja blender finally took a dump, just to get me by until I could afford a new fancy shmancy blender. I mostly use it to blend my Shakeology each morning with spinach & ice. 6 months later it still blends just as well, and I haven't bothered with a new full size blender because this one works BETTER.
Tailor B.
I bought my MyBlend about 4 years ago and it is still working great. For the price, it is a great investment. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who does not want to spend a lot on a blender that you will just use for smoothies.
Renee R.
Elizabethtown, PA
The price is good for a college student that is on the go. I can make smoothies anytime during the day and take them with me anywhere. Clean up is easy even without the dishwasher.
Jordan R.
I absolutely love this product! I have one in my home and use it almost everyday! Easy and small enough to keep out on my counter top for convenience and never in the way!
Desire H.
Mobile, AL
Seriously very convenient to use on the go. We have 2 bottles for my husband and me and we make out morning shakes in them takes 10 mins max.
Becky B.
Altaville, CA
Quick and easy for a smoothie on the go, just switch the lid. The blender isn't the best, but for the price it was good.
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY
This is perfect for my diet and for work and doing exercises and you ironing late is helpful for blend your food
Danessa D.
Does anybody have any smoothie recipes? I personally like greens ( kale,apples). What sort of protein products do you use? Thanks. I just bought the Oyster smoothie maker that seems convenient for on the go! So, I wanted to see what recipes are out there or what preps could be done for freezing. Oster Personal Blender - Orange (20 oz)