BY OSTER

Create delicious drinks any time you want with this convenient personal blender from oster. This small blender features lightweight housing, a safety lock, two speed settings, stainless steel blades, a locking lid, a pour spout and a pulse feature to help you create your beverages with precision. It also includes a blending blade, rubber seal, jar bottom cap and an instruction manual with suggested uses. It is break resistant and some parts can be washed in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. see more...

• What do you like to blend with it?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had issues with this blender cutting out after...2 Answers
  • Is this actually worth the money? If anyone has used it h...3 Answers
Oster Personal Blender
  • "I love this personal blender it is so small and compact I bought one to make smoothies at work it is so perfect and is going to save me plenty of money" in 6 reviews
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a decent little blender for smaller smoothies (some of mine end up too much for this little guy). The blender comes with a separate drinking lid in addition to the blades, so the cup can be used to drink out of instead of having to pour the drink into another cup.  Clean up of the machine itself can be a little difficult if you pour too much in, and the o-rings on mine have worn out a bit, but it's still usable. Great for personal shakes.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Mi favorito para hacer mis batidos, jugos verdes o jugos de porciones pequeñas y para llevar! Tiene potencia y apenas terminas de licuar solo cambias la tapa y te llevas tu jugo a donde quieras! La verdad lo recomiendo
Giovanna D.
This little blender has been my most used appliance of all times !

Not only I’m always busy and I’m a rush, I also cannot stand paying $7-$10 dollars for a smoothie / fresh juice every morning. Buying this blender has allowed me to save this money and blend my own smoothies instead.

It’s pretty powerful, blending the fruits in a matter of seconds. It is loud, but that’s expectable for a common $20 blender.

I live in NY and lack of space if a thing, so I love it that it’s small and compact. I just leave it on the counter top by the toaster and voilà.

Just make sure to wash (or at least fill with water) the bottle right away when you finish using it, as it’s really hard to clean if things get dry in there

I 100% recommend it for anyone: specially if you live by yourself and don’t need to prepare anything in big quantities. The bottle allows me to make the exact amount to fill two large glasses of smoothie (I use mason jars).
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
I just picked one up for smoothies and I like it a lot. I was skeptical at first but it really can blend! My issue would be with the cups being as narrow as they are in the center that things can get stuck and not sink to be blended. You basically just have to shake it around and try again so its not that big an issue. Overall a nice little smoothie blender. Worth it to grab a few extra cups for the whole family.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
For the love of being a meathead, I just wanted to make a protein shake with protein powder, ice and water. I was excited to try this affordable little blender out as I love the grab and go blender bottle feature. However, it struggled to blend in the ice and within 3 months the rubber blender nubs wore off leaving me with a useless blender. I actually had high hopes and bought a replacement and soon found the same issue. Wish I would have spent more originally for a working blender.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
I LOVE this blender. It blends my breakfast smoothies in the sports bottle you drink from. You can also purchase extra sports cups. It chops up the big ice tray cubes like nothing and never disappoints. It comes in a variety of colors and is totally affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Ariele K.
Oxford, MA
Purchased at: Target
This is the best blender I have ever owned.

My roommate had this blender in the room and after she moved out I was so sad that I could not make my morning smoothies I had to ask her where she got it. It cost me around $20 at target and it works well and I have never had a problem with it.

It comes with two tops one that has the blades to blend whatever you are putting into it and the second one if you want to take it to go. I recommend this blender if you make smoothies.
Danessa D.
I am obsessed with this machine. It is so compatible and easy to use. You add in your ingredients and ice. Put the blender on, snap it into the machine , and press down! Within a minute your shake is prepared. You switch out your blender piece with your mouth piece and you are ready to go! Great on the go product!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I really liked this blender. I had it in my dorm and it was really useful for making smoothies or cooking that needed to be blended if it wasn't smooth enough. I like the size and you really can't beat the price. I took off a star cause I did have one that broke because the motor just stopped working well but the one I got after that has been working well for a few years now. I would recommend.
Holly B.
Longview, TX
This blender is perfect for smoothies! I cant say enough about it. The cons are that if you put too much fruit or veggies in at once it can have trouble starting the blade. The pros are that it is extremely affordable and less to have to wash because you take the cup you blended it in with you. Pretty sure I have seen this at Walmart and Target.
April M.
Shawnee, OK
Wow I so need this in my life where can I buy this at ???
Xiomara G.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this actually worth the money? If anyone has used it how long does it last? Also does it blend everything smoothly?
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
Other than smoothies, what else can you blend?
jennifer z.
Toledo, OH
Does it run on batteries?
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
How big is this blender?