Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesOster
Oster Oskar 2-in-1 Salad Prep & Food Processor, Black

Oster® Oskar ™ 2-in-1 Salad Prep & Food Processor, Black

by Oster

Create with endless capacity and chop with maximum speed! Product Specs: Dimensions: 8.58" W x 6.92" D x 13.11" H Cord length: 24" Watts: 425W

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oster® Oskar ™ 2-in-1 Salad Prep & Food Processor, Black!
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
I used this over at a friends. It was alright, but I could easily do what this machine did and took up less time. This was because the clean up it took. I do recommend if you're looking for one. My friend used it a lot from what I hear.
Clara L.
Conroe, TX
Great I like it that’s working really good I have this is so easy for use yes. Yes.
Megan S.
De Pere, WI
Great food processor! It blends things so nicely, with little to no chopping required prior to putting your vegetables into the food processor! It's quite affordable and processes very quickly, however it is extremely loud and sounds like a woman screaming when you turn it on. Other than that, I highly recommend this food processor.
Monica R.
Brawley, CA
Me ayuda a preparar mis ensaladas y que luzcan como de restauran ,me gusta por que me facilita la elaboración de mis alimentos, lo que no me gusta es que ocupa mucho espacio, tratenlo es un buen auxiliar en la cosina.
Linda  V.
1,348 reviews
I really like this product and it gives me a good value and it is perfect for me to try
Salma S.
London, London
Great for everyday cooking, this is a good double oven that takes a while to get the hang of but won't let you down when done.

Looking for your answer?