BY OSTER

Oster Oatmeal Naturals Shed Control Shampoo Your pet deserves the gentle care of Oster Oatmeal Naturals Shed Control Shampoo. Helps reduce shedding by repairing and enhancing the coat with essential fatty acids. All natural pH balanced formulation leaves the coat soft, clean and fresh. Made with 100% natural oatmeal - commonly recommended by Veterinarians to relieve dry, itchy skin. Coconut Verbena scent. The Oster Oatmeal Naturals line is proudly made in the USA of natural, pH balanced, biodegradable ingredients that are 100% free of alcohol, dyes and parabens. Each formulation includes Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect. A higher level of surfactants (or active ingredients) help lift more dirt and provide a longer-lasting fragrance than other leading pet shampoos. Features: Formulated with natural safflower lipids, aloe vera, Vitamin B5 and natural botanicals to repair split ends, improve hair shaft flexibility and provide moisture Made with 100% Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect the skin 100% dye free, paraben free, alcohol free, phosphate free, phthalate free and biodegradable pH balanced with no artificial colors Coconut Verbena scent Will not wash off topical flea applications Also safe for use on cats Proudly made in the USA see more...

Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
our dog sheds so much and my husband is allergic to dogs so i wanted to see if this would help both with shedding and the relief of some of my husbands symptoms. It doesn't reduced my dogs shedding which has reduced the amount of fur and dandruff my husband has to breathe in, therefore, reducing some of his symptoms!! Plus this smells delicious (:
Anjuli T.
Schenectady, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've tried a ton of other oatmeal based dog shampoos. Oster is a brand of oatmeal treatment shampoo I would recommend to anyone who has dogs with shedding problems. It helps to control the amount of shedding both of my dogs have. Nice smell as well and packaging is clear and clean.
Rachel J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Smells great. Leaves my boy's coat shiny and soft. He likes to get dirty so we have to wash him pretty often so it's great to have something that helps with shedding as he does.. a lot!
Britany N.
Humble, TX
My dog has skin allergies and it's hard to find something that really works good on hand that doesn't irritate him this really works and it smells really good I highly recommend this one
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
I have a 2 year old black lab/golden mix who regularly gets dry, flaky skin. My favorite shampoo/conditioner to use on him is the TropiClean brand, but this Oster shampoo is a very close second! The oatmeal keeps his skin hydrated and once dry, my dogs fur feels super soft and fluffy. Highly recommend.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love that its natural & I can use it on my sensitive fur baby! It smells mild, lathers & rises well, & best of all, my pup loves it!
Bobbi O.
Works and smells wonderful. Really recommend that you try this with any dog. Helps relieve dry skin.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
This works pretty good to help control shedding. smells good makes our dogs skin soft and shiny
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
I love this brand of shampoo it makes my dogs coat nice and soft and leaves him smelling great
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
I have always enjoyed their products for my dog and this one actually worked! Very nice!