Oster Oatmeal Naturals Gentle Puppy Shampoo uploaded by Amanda W.

BY OSTER #29 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Oster Oatmeal Naturals Gentle Puppy Shampoo Your pup deserves the gentle care of Oster Oatmeal Naturals Gentle Puppy Shampoo. Extra mild formulation for delicate little puppies. pH balanced for extra sensitive skin and 100% free of dyes, parabens and alcohol. Made with 100% natural oatmeal - commonly recommended by Veterinarians to relieve dry, itchy skin. Baby Powder scent. The Oster Oatmeal Naturals line is proudly made in the USA of natural, pH balanced, biodegradable ingredients that are 100% free of alcohol, dyes and parabens. Each formulation includes Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect. A higher level of surfactants (or active ingredients) help lift more dirt and provide a longer-lasting fragrance than other leading pet shampoos. Features: Formulated with natural wheat protein, rosemary extract & humectants for a healthy, shiny coat Made with 100% Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect the skin 100% dye free, paraben free, alcohol free, phosphate free, phthalate free and biodegradable pH balanced with no artificial colors Fresh Baby Powder scent Will not wash off topical flea applications Also safe for use on cats Proudly made in the USA see more...

Buy on Walmart
Debbie H.
We use the Oster Oatmeal Naturals shampoo on our three small dogs during the winter months. Their skins gets very sensitive to the dry heat and this shampoo works better then some others that we have used.
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oatmeal! One of my favorites, great smell and great for their hair, soft, shiny, healthy coats. Its affordable. I get mine at Pet Supplies. It did meet my expectations and more. I recommend this 100% to pets owners.
Caitlin K.
I really like this for my puppy. He is 6 months and has very dry skin. Along with this shampoo and some fatty acids, his coat has been looking a lot better. It smells really good and the suds come out easily. A great purchase for my pup yorkie.
Shani X.
Edinboro, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this on my puppy! The smell is refreshing and it cleans her up well! When she goes mud puddle jumping during our walks and gets a bath afterwards, it cleans her very well and makes her smell refreshing afterwards!
Emily A.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this puppy shampoo. Smells so good almost like baby. I used this on my puppy when we first got her and she was so happy after her baths. Made my dog so soft and clean. Bought at Walmart I recommend trying!
Jaclyn L.
I liked the smell of this shampoo and what it claimed to do. It made my dog feel a lot cleaner and softer when she took a bath. But any time she uses this shampoo (as compared to going to the groomer and using a non-oatmeal shampoo), she can't stop scratching her entire body for at least a week. I feel so mean when it comes to bath time, so I switched away from this shampoo.

If you don't think your dog has a sensitivity to oatmeal, this would probably be a great shampoo!
Lauren W.
Provo, UT
I bought this thinking it would be better for my puppy's fur. He's an indoor golden retriever, so doesn't get very messy. I thought it had a good smell too. When I washed him with it, though, it seemed like it just dried out his fur and it was really hard to rinse out all of the product I felt like it never fully came out.
I think the product has good intentions, but just didn't work for us.
Nikki B.
Newton, NC
Before we got our lab Butter she was a stray. Her skin was in bad shape. When we got her it was recommended we use a super expensive oatmeal shampoo on her. However, I saw this brand at the store and decided to give it a try! It's been two years and I still use this one her. It not only makes her smell good. But it leaves her coat so shiny and soft! We love it!
Jessica F.
Oshkosh
Love this product because it's gentle and natural, aka it's free of all the harsh chemicals that I don't really want on my dogs fur. He is a farm dog and does get dirty pretty quick, but this cleaned him up fast when he was a puppy without a second application. My only complaint is that the smell doesn't seem to last after a hour or so.
Amanda W.
Coward, SC
We started using this shampoo on our new puppy. He is an outside dog and we wanted to keep him clean and protected against the outside critters. We have loved this shampoo! It keeps him smelling clean. It is a little hard to rinse all of the soap off.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can this be purchased?