Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo uploaded by Andrea G.

BY OSTER

Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo Your pet deserves the gentle care of Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra-Soothing Shampoo to relieve dry itchy skin with Natural Oatmeal and Aloe Vera. All natural pH-balanced formulation leaves your pet's coat brilliantly clean, soft and fresh. Made with 100% natural oatmeal - commonly recommended by Veterinarians to relieve dry, itchy skin. Country Apple scent. The Oster Oatmeal Naturals line is proudly made in the USA of natural, pH balanced, biodegradable ingredients that are 100% free of alcohol, dyes and parabens. Each formulation includes Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect. A higher level of surfactants (or active ingredients) help lift more dirt and provide a longer-lasting fragrance than other leading pet shampoos. Features: Formulated with aloe vera and chamomile extract Made with 100% Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect the skin 100% dye free, paraben free, alcohol free, phosphate free, phthalate free and biodegradable pH balanced with no artificial colors Country Apple scent Will not wash off topical flea applications Also safe for use on cats Proudly made in the USA see more...

• My dog has very sensitive skin and de...One should be enough. 2 Answers
  • We used this on our foster dog. It he...Sounds awesome! You may be a b... 1 Answers
  • Is this gentle?Yes! I used it on my two month... 2 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Target*
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Burlington
This shampoo leaves. Y dogs fur smelling fresh and it looks so shiny afterwards. It even seems to lessen the amount she sheds for about a week after use. The scent isn't too strong but I wish it was a little stronger. Definitely would recommend this. It is great for the price
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Pet Lover Expert
This is an awesome shampoo. Both of my dogs smell so good and look so clean after their baths with this soothing oatmeal. Their coats are extra shiny after bath time and I would definitely recommend this to any doggy paren't that wants to spoil their furbabies on a budget!
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
My Pomeranian loves this shampoo. She has very sensitive skin prone to redness and itchiness. Using this shampoo has basically eliminated it completely. It smells wonderful as well and leaves her coat looking beautifully
Yanet G.
Yanet G.
Mesquite, TX
This is amazing, my dog developed some dry skin patches and after one use of this he felt better. A little goes a long way, it smells great and I like that the Oster brand uses natural ingredients
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Even though this is a little more expensive than the other dog shampoos it's definitely worth every penny. Not only does it smell really good, but it leaves your dogs fur feeling extra soft
Heather H.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
We tried this on my pup due to him being pretty itchy most of the time. It smells good and keeps him from itching too much. Good price, and easy to find at a walmart store.
Alea N.
Alea N.
My dog was itching a bit, but I didn't see any bug so I assumed it was dry skin. After a few baths with this it did the trick and he's not itching anymore.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I love this for my dog I got it a good price at Walmart it was amazing smell good and gentle on my dogs skin.
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Orem, UT
My pup loves this shampoo! The reason for the 4/5 is it didn't come out of her fur super easily compared to other soaps I have used. She is a Shih Tzu with super long fur... but I loved it otherwise and will purchase again. Good price too.
CIntia Estrada C.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I have been using this for a while now because my dogs have very dry skin and this makes them feel way better! The smells is great and the price is just perfect for it! I recommend it to pet owners who want a happy pet!
My dog has very sensitive skin and develops a lot of flakes. The vet recommended weekly baths using oatmeal shampoo.. Are we suppose to apply shampoo, rinse, shampoo again and rinse or with only one shampoo application is enough?
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Madisonville, TN
Is this gentle?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
We used this on our foster dog. It help calm her skin under her belly that was easily irritated. Has a pleasant smell. She would come out soft and her coat would be shiny.