BY OSTER

Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo Your pet deserves the gentle care of Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra-Soothing Shampoo to relieve dry itchy skin with Natural Oatmeal and Aloe Vera. All natural pH-balanced formulation leaves your pet's coat brilliantly clean, soft and fresh. Made with 100% natural oatmeal - commonly recommended by Veterinarians to relieve dry, itchy skin. Country Apple scent. The Oster Oatmeal Naturals line is proudly made in the USA of natural, pH balanced, biodegradable ingredients that are 100% free of alcohol, dyes and parabens. Each formulation includes Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect. A higher level of surfactants (or active ingredients) help lift more dirt and provide a longer-lasting fragrance than other leading pet shampoos. Features: Formulated with aloe vera and chamomile extract Made with 100% Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect the skin 100% dye free, paraben free, alcohol free, phosphate free, phthalate free and biodegradable pH balanced with no artificial colors Country Apple scent Will not wash off topical flea applications Also safe for use on cats Proudly made in the USA see more...

• My dog has very sensitive skin and develops a lot of flak...2 Answers
  • We used this on our foster dog. It help calm her skin und...1 Answers
  • Is this gentle?3 Answers
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a boxer pit mix and he has skin allergies. I decided to try this soap out because it said it was extra soothing. Im happy to say my dog dodnt have any allergic reactions and it smelt pretty good. It was expensive either, at walmart i got it for about $6. The only thing i wish is that the mell lasted longer on her coat.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Well my puppy smells good with this shampoo but she has a lot of dandruff after she dries off. I’m not sure exactly why if she has dri skin or what. It is not very expensive. I think I will have to try a new shampoo.
trisha V.
I honestly bought this shampoo because there weren't very many choices at the store. I would say I am happy with it. It has a nice smell to it and it is gentle on my dog's coat. I would buy this again. Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo
Amanda W.
Pleasant View
I love this shampoo for my pup , I have a chihuahua. I buy the product from target. There are many different types of scents you can get like baby powder or tropical fruit. Leaves my duggie smelling good and feeling soft.
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this shampoo for my fur baby. He gets dirty quite often since he loves to roll around on the dirt. So I like that this shampoo is extremely gentle and leaves his coat soft and moisturized. The scent I use is apple, so that's a plus also! This shampoo was pretty inexpensive at Walmart and I will definitely purchase again.
Sandra C.
Canyon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smell like green apples but it’s not over powering! Affordable dog shampoo! I get mine at Walmart! My dog doesn’t itch after her bath so I like that it’s gentle on her skin! I would recommend this to other dog owners!
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Pomeranian loves this shampoo. She has very sensitive skin prone to redness and itchiness. Using this shampoo has basically eliminated it completely. It smells wonderful as well and leaves her coat looking beautifully
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been using this for a while now because my dogs have very dry skin and this makes them feel way better! The smells is great and the price is just perfect for it! I recommend it to pet owners who want a happy pet!
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great shampoo! I have a beagle so he’s naturally extra smelly. With having to bathe him more often, it’s nice to have an oatmeal shampoo that doesn’t irritate his skin
Jessica R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Even though this is a little more expensive than the other dog shampoos it's definitely worth every penny. Not only does it smell really good, but it leaves your dogs fur feeling extra soft
Ashlyn L.
Madisonville, TN
Is this gentle?
My dog has very sensitive skin and develops a lot of flakes. The vet recommended weekly baths using oatmeal shampoo.. Are we suppose to apply shampoo, rinse, shampoo again and rinse or with only one shampoo application is enough?
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We used this on our foster dog. It help calm her skin under her belly that was easily irritated. Has a pleasant smell. She would come out soft and her coat would be shiny.