Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo uploaded by Andrea G.Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo uploaded by Brittany M.

BY OSTER

Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo Your pet deserves the gentle care of Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra-Soothing Shampoo to relieve dry itchy skin with Natural Oatmeal and Aloe Vera. All natural pH-balanced formulation leaves your pet's coat brilliantly clean, soft and fresh. Made with 100% natural oatmeal - commonly recommended by Veterinarians to relieve dry, itchy skin. Country Apple scent. The Oster Oatmeal Naturals line is proudly made in the USA of natural, pH balanced, biodegradable ingredients that are 100% free of alcohol, dyes and parabens. Each formulation includes Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect. A higher level of surfactants (or active ingredients) help lift more dirt and provide a longer-lasting fragrance than other leading pet shampoos. Features: Formulated with aloe vera and chamomile extract Made with 100% Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect the skin 100% dye free, paraben free, alcohol free, phosphate free, phthalate free and biodegradable pH balanced with no artificial colors Country Apple scent Will not wash off topical flea applications Also safe for use on cats Proudly made in the USA see more...

• My dog has very sensitive skin and develops a lot of flakes. The ...2 Answers
  • We used this on our foster dog. It help calm her skin under her b...1 Answers
  • Is this gentle?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a boxer pit mix and he has skin allergies. I decided to try this soap out because it said it was extra soothing. Im happy to say my dog dodnt have any allergic reactions and it smelt pretty good. It was expensive either, at walmart i got it for about $6. The only thing i wish is that the mell lasted longer on her coat.
trisha V.
Andover
I honestly bought this shampoo because there weren't very many choices at the store. I would say I am happy with it. It has a nice smell to it and it is gentle on my dog's coat. I would buy this again. Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo
Kristen T.
gloster, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been using this on both of our dogs for a while now. I feel like a little bit goes a long way with our dogs. Its really good for my puppy who I am bathing on a regular basis. It is not pricey at all and is really affordable and both of ours dogs love it
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this shampoo for my fur baby. He gets dirty quite often since he loves to roll around on the dirt. So I like that this shampoo is extremely gentle and leaves his coat soft and moisturized. The scent I use is apple, so that's a plus also! This shampoo was pretty inexpensive at Walmart and I will definitely purchase again.
Chandler H.
OREM, UT
My pup loves this shampoo! The reason for the 4/5 is it didn't come out of her fur super easily compared to other soaps I have used. She is a Shih Tzu with super long fur... but I loved it otherwise and will purchase again. Good price too.
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Pomeranian loves this shampoo. She has very sensitive skin prone to redness and itchiness. Using this shampoo has basically eliminated it completely. It smells wonderful as well and leaves her coat looking beautifully
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been using this for a while now because my dogs have very dry skin and this makes them feel way better! The smells is great and the price is just perfect for it! I recommend it to pet owners who want a happy pet!
Emily A.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love the smell of this! Use this on my 2 year old dog. It leaves her feeling so soft and clean. Bought from Walmart for affordable price and I will continue to use this product!
Jessica R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Even though this is a little more expensive than the other dog shampoos it's definitely worth every penny. Not only does it smell really good, but it leaves your dogs fur feeling extra soft
Wendy T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this to bathe my Maltese yorkie at home and it does wonders in keeping him clean and fresh after him being out and about in the dirt all day. His coat and clean and there's a subtle scent if oatmeal which is great from the normal dog smell. As much as I love the shampoo for my little chewbacca, it does nothing for his fur. I invested in some conditioner for him because he became much more prone to matting after his bathes. If your pet has long hair, get conditioner (which may or may not help with the matting).
My dog has very sensitive skin and develops a lot of flakes. The vet recommended weekly baths using oatmeal shampoo.. Are we suppose to apply shampoo, rinse, shampoo again and rinse or with only one shampoo application is enough?
Ashlyn L.
Madisonville, TN
Is this gentle?
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We used this on our foster dog. It help calm her skin under her belly that was easily irritated. Has a pleasant smell. She would come out soft and her coat would be shiny.