Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo uploaded by Andrea G.Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo uploaded by Brittany M.

BY OSTER

Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra Soothing Oatmeal Shampoo Your pet deserves the gentle care of Oster Oatmeal Naturals Extra-Soothing Shampoo to relieve dry itchy skin with Natural Oatmeal and Aloe Vera. All natural pH-balanced formulation leaves your pet's coat brilliantly clean, soft and fresh. Made with 100% natural oatmeal - commonly recommended by Veterinarians to relieve dry, itchy skin. Country Apple scent. The Oster Oatmeal Naturals line is proudly made in the USA of natural, pH balanced, biodegradable ingredients that are 100% free of alcohol, dyes and parabens. Each formulation includes Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect. A higher level of surfactants (or active ingredients) help lift more dirt and provide a longer-lasting fragrance than other leading pet shampoos. Features: Formulated with aloe vera and chamomile extract Made with 100% Natural Oatmeal to soothe and protect the skin 100% dye free, paraben free, alcohol free, phosphate free, phthalate free and biodegradable pH balanced with no artificial colors Country Apple scent Will not wash off topical flea applications Also safe for use on cats Proudly made in the USA see more...

• My dog has very sensitive skin and develops a lot of flakes. The ...2 Answers
  • We used this on our foster dog. It help calm her skin under her b...1 Answers
  • Is this gentle?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Miranda S.
Burlington
This shampoo leaves. Y dogs fur smelling fresh and it looks so shiny afterwards. It even seems to lessen the amount she sheds for about a week after use. The scent isn't too strong but I wish it was a little stronger. Definitely would recommend this. It is great for the price
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Pet Lover Expert
This is an awesome shampoo. Both of my dogs smell so good and look so clean after their baths with this soothing oatmeal. Their coats are extra shiny after bath time and I would definitely recommend this to any doggy paren't that wants to spoil their furbabies on a budget!
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert
My Pomeranian loves this shampoo. She has very sensitive skin prone to redness and itchiness. Using this shampoo has basically eliminated it completely. It smells wonderful as well and leaves her coat looking beautifully
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
We tried this on my pup due to him being pretty itchy most of the time. It smells good and keeps him from itching too much. Good price, and easy to find at a walmart store.
Ruby D.
I love this for my dog I got it a good price at Walmart it was amazing smell good and gentle on my dogs skin.
Kristen T.
Gloster, LA
We have been using this on both of our dogs for a while now. I feel like a little bit goes a long way with our dogs. Its really good for my puppy who I am bathing on a regular basis. It is not pricey at all and is really affordable and both of ours dogs love it
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert
I love this shampoo for my fur baby. He gets dirty quite often since he loves to roll around on the dirt. So I like that this shampoo is extremely gentle and leaves his coat soft and moisturized. The scent I use is apple, so that's a plus also! This shampoo was pretty inexpensive at Walmart and I will definitely purchase again.
Chandler H.
Orem, UT
My pup loves this shampoo! The reason for the 4/5 is it didn't come out of her fur super easily compared to other soaps I have used. She is a Shih Tzu with super long fur... but I loved it otherwise and will purchase again. Good price too.
CIntia Estrada C.
Fort Hancock, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I have been using this for a while now because my dogs have very dry skin and this makes them feel way better! The smells is great and the price is just perfect for it! I recommend it to pet owners who want a happy pet!
Emily A.
Naples , FL
Pet Lover Expert
Love love love the smell of this! Use this on my 2 year old dog. It leaves her feeling so soft and clean. Bought from Walmart for affordable price and I will continue to use this product!
Ashlyn L.
Madisonville, TN
Is this gentle?
My dog has very sensitive skin and develops a lot of flakes. The vet recommended weekly baths using oatmeal shampoo.. Are we suppose to apply shampoo, rinse, shampoo again and rinse or with only one shampoo application is enough?
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
We used this on our foster dog. It help calm her skin under her belly that was easily irritated. Has a pleasant smell. She would come out soft and her coat would be shiny.