Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA

Sounds like something I would like to purchase, do anyone know if I could get it at Petco?

Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes they do. I would call just to be sure your location carries it.
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Petco carries it and so does walmart
Dorianne P.
Dorianne P.
Albany, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes petco carries them but no all so call to find out before you make the trip
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
Paris, KY
4 years, 12 months ago
I'm pretty sure Petco has this, But I know for sure that Walmart does and its a good price! Try there :) This is really good shampoo.
Kristy K.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Pearland, TX
5 years, 5 months ago
I usually just get it at Walmart
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 5 months ago
Yea i only know they sell it at walmart.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Walmart has better price
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Lowndes, MO
5 years, 5 months ago
I couldn't find the exact product online, but if you search oatmeal shampoo on Petco's website, there are several shampoos that I believe will be similar.