BY OSTER

Oster Naturals All Purpose Dog Wipes 50ct are a great in-between baths cleaning solution. The pre-moistened wipes contain both oatmeal extract and aloe vera to help sooth the skin; the non-woven material traps the dirt, debris, waste, and loose hair. They are so quick and convenient, you'll want to keep some at home and some in the car so you can "bathe" your dog before getting in the car after the dog park. see more...

Tara F.
Warwick, RI
I bought these wipes to use on my dog after he has a play date cause he usually gets kind of dirty but not enough to need a bath and they work well. They're affordable and do what they're intended to do. If your dog has dried mud on him the wipes won't really remove that but they will work on a little dirt. I wish they were wetter and smelled a little better but they're not bad.
Alexandria B.
Houston , TX
Worst wipes ever. They're barely wet and were a waste of money because they don't help freshen up my son/dog without me applying a spray cleaner first. Will not repurchase and ended up buying other wipes so these are just hanging out in my dog's supplies.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I use these on my dog in between her baths as well as wiping her paws after she goes to the bathroom. They do a good job at cleaning up and leave a nice scent behind. They also dont irritate my dog either.