BY OSTER #80 in Blenders

Find kitchen mix, blend, chop and slice appliances at Target.com! The oster myblend blender is an individual-sized blender and sport bottle in one that is designed to fit your active, fast-paced lifestyle. With quick and convenient one touch blending, you can create your favorite smoothies, protein shakes, and more to enjoy at home, on a run, or at the office. The myblend(r) is a powerful way to start your day with its 250-watt motor that pulverizes frozen fruit and ice to blend the smoothie of your choice. By blending directly into the sport bottle, you'll have less mess and less to clean up. The drinking lid has a carry hook that makes it easy to take with you as you carry out your day. see more...

Destiny T.
I received this product as a Christmas gift. I absolutely love it! I make smoothies every day and the are blended to perfection in seconds. It's very affordable and great for on the go. I recommend this product to anyone on a budget.
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
I got this blender as a birthday present and thought that it was going to be perfect for me and that I would love it. I wasn't wrong. I ended up being so excited after I used it for the first time, but that excitement quickly turned into disappointment when the rubber attachment on the bottom of the blade and on the powered blender itself started deterorating within the second use. I was left with a half blended avocado smoothie. No bueno. Long story short, I had to return it.
Nicolas C.
Fort Myers, FL
Good for what it is. The price is affordable and well, it does just the basic of what you need, crushing ice and fruits and all that and it's small but it does take a bit of time to crush everything but it's good
kuku k.
Love this blender, and can't beat it for the price. I use it multiple times a day to make shakes and smoothies, and it works great. I was skeptical at first because of the price, but it's been a great blender.