BY OSTER

Protect your investment by using these genuine Oster products to clean, cool and lubricate your clippers and blades. Enhance the life of your grooming tools and keep clippers safe and sanitary with these products. Choose from formulas to clean, lubricate and cool all types of clippers and blades. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
As a hairstylist/female barber it is very important to disinfect and sanitize your clippers/shears etc. The kook lube by Oster is definitely one of my favorites because it does not only disinfect my clippers but it also lubricates them and keeps them from rusting. Some other brands does not lubricate and can damage your clippers
Madelyn D.
Wilton, WI
We use this all the time, especially when we're trimming a lot of horses at once. The powerful aerosol spray cleans out the blades easily and it cools down the clippers immensely. The only problem is that the horses don't seem to like the smell and if you use it too many times without physically cleaning out the blade, the blade tends to get gummed up.
Kristy h.
Eunice, LA
I have been using blade cleaner by Oster for many years. I use it for both my people clippers and my dog clippers. I have had the same blades for a long time and i owe it to Osters cleaner, grease, and other products. Oster is my go to brand. Reliable and sturdy
Marigold C.
Really good product. Use of it will increase your effective hair removal faster and cooler than other brands. This is used once a week and I don't want to run out of it. Nothing worse than a hot dull clipper! Satisfied with the Oster blade lub.
Laken W.
Independence, MO
Use this everyday at work at the salon. Love using it on my clippers and trimmers after each client or as needed. I would recommend if you are a barber or hairdresser.
Aili R.
I use this product while clipping my horses with Oster wireless clippers. It keeps the clippers cool and working very well even when clipping thick winter coats.
Karen G.
The skin looks smooth and extra soft. Using it after shaving is the best option. It doesn't hurt when you apply it, even if you cut yourself.
JoAnne S.
As a stylist I use this product often. It cools the Clippers when I'm doing a fade. It cools and sanitized at the same time. I like it a lot.
Angie R.
This product is good if you use your clippers a lot and on a daily basis. It helps keep the blades running smoothly.
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
My us and is a barber. Has used before and liked it. Switched to something cheaper because he using so much of it.
Kinsley R.
Would you say this is worth the money?