Oster® Illuminating Electric Kettle

by Oster

Add some illumination to your kitchen with the Oster® Illuminating Kettle! Everyone will enjoy watching beautiful blue light reflecting in the water as this unique kettle brings it to a boil. This elegant glass kettle boils water quickly and easily prepares an array of different foods and beverages! Product Specs: Dimensions: 9.48" H x 6.33" W x 8.5" D Cord length: 27" Watts: 1500W

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oster® Illuminating Electric Kettle!
Allison B.
Appleton, WI
Perfect for boiling that quick cup of water for tea (or for French press coffee or hot chocolate for the kiddos). Light indicates its on and working its magic. Water stays hot for a decent amount of time but since its a glass carafe, it does cool in a normal amount if time as opposed for a metal carafe.
Jhen A.
Winnipeg
Oster® Illuminating Electric Kettle uploaded by Jhen A.
At first I thought I like it because of the looks of it and it glows when heating. Not until the screen thing on the spout of it broke after few months of used. Very disappointed.
Kaleigh G.
Newcastle, ON
Heats up quickly, lights up blue while it heats, the pot itself is cordless, and for the almost year I’ve had mine I have had no issues! Would definitely recommend.
Jill C.
Cavan, ON
I’m obsessed with my kettle. No issues with performance, easy to clean, so dang pretty!
Caitlin N.
Guelph, ON
The best Kettle out there. Not only is it so pretty to see the water boiling, but it also allows you to see when you need to descale it. So much healthier for you than boiling in plastic! We had our first one for about 5 years and went for the cheaper Hamilton Beach version. Do not do it! Trust me! Its crap. Spend the extra $20. It well worth it in the long run.

Looking for your answer?