BY OSTER

The oster extra large convection oven has a spacious interior that can hold a 12" pizza, a whole chicken, small ham or casserole dish. Its convection technology allows even heating and helps retain the actual flavor of your food. With 3 rack positions, this this 1200-watt oven provides ample space for a variety of foods. It has a wide range of cooking options like bake or convection bake, toast, pizza and dehydrate in its 150 to 450 f temperature range. The display and digital controls offer easy selection of options, including a 90-minute timer. The oster digital convection oven comes with an enamel baking pan. You can remove the... see more...

Nyssa G.
I bought this toaster the other day and I am greatly impressed with it. and as a modern stainless steel look and silver buttons instead of black like the picture the convection feature cooks things and half the time everything I've made and it comes out great its large size holds in 9 x 13 pan
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
My grandma has it and we all love it! You can make easy quick meals with it and it cooks them perfectly. Anyone looking for a small little oven like this, it would benefit you greatly and make your meals better and time saving.
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
I love oster conventional oven. I cook everything from toast to meats in the oven. It's size is also a plus. You can fit more in it than other conventional ovens.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
Really like these they are great for small things like cookies and cakes and cupcakes with we've had ours for quite a long time maybe one to three years!!:)
Andrea M.
I use this for days when I want to bake something small but don't want to turn on the oven. It works great and I've had mine for years.
Anais S.
Orlando, FL
Súper bueno Ester hornito como le digo, cumple su función bien tamaño, se limpia con facilidad es práctico y duradero, buena compra
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
This is great for those in college and stay in dorms. I wish I had one then. It's small and great for small portions of food.
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA
I've had this oven for about 3 years now. It's lasted longer than I thought it would since I got it for such a good price.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Me encanta por que bien facil y pues nk tienes que prender el horno grande a y yo siento qur la comida sale mas mejor
rita a.
Glendale, CA
My parents got this as a gift and my dad loved it ,he uses it every time that they don't use there oven anymore
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Anyone had this for long term? I'm looking into hearing about quality as in how it's held up overtime. Any problems that have occurred.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I have one of these toaster ovens and was wondering what would be safe to use to clean it out? Water isn't good to do it.