Oster Equine Care Series Mane & Tail Brush, Pink uploaded by Hayley L.

BY OSTER #6 in Large Pet Supplies

Use this to brush mane and tail after it is combed to remove tangles. This comfortable, ergonomically designed brush will make the necessary task of brushing your horse s mane and tail less of. Design enables multi-directional brushing. Control touch reduces hand fatigue. Use this comfortable brush to gently and completely brush your horse s mane and tail. Be very gentle when brushing the mane and tail, as these are sensitive areas. Color: Pink see more...

Amanda R.
Hackettstown, NJ
This works great on both of my horses, but especially my mare Honni. Her main and tail are SO thick, and this brush gets through the toughest knots without pulling on her too much, and it doesn't pull out a lot of hair either which is a total plus side.
Jace A.
Celina
I own a brush just like this and i love how it takes the tangles out of my horses tail when i go to brush his tail. it beats pulling knots out with your fingers. its a very good brush to have on hand.
Jennifer P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brush. What I love most about it is how durable it is and how it can detangle the most tangled manes without pulling out a ton of hair. Because my horse's manes are my pride and joy! Would definitely buy again.
aleeza u.
Texas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a golden retriever dog and he sheds a lot and this brush really helps and take all the knots and his hair and remove the unwanted shedding it met my expectations and comes in many pretty colors I would definitely buy again
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super durable and it gets the tangles out of the main and tail well. We have one at our barn. I don't personally own one, but I definitely would buy one because the quality is amazing.
Myranda E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My favorite mane brush and it comes in pretty pink. This has lasted me a long time and works well for everyday use, show days, and on extra tangly names and tails. Works on wet or dry hair and doesn't pull out as much as other kinds
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
I love everything oster brand! I don't have the pink one but I do have the blue one and I love how it doesn't pull out a lot of my horses mane and tail
Natalie p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
oh I love this for my dogs they get there hair easily tangled and U just needed a brush more like that and that's what it has
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My friend uses this brush for her horse's hair and it does a great job for getting tangles out of the mane and her tail. :)
Alyssa B.
Rome
I swear by this mane and tail brush. Why? The tines don’t break! It is in the more pricey side but well worth it.