BY OSTER

Brushes off dirt and hair from horses. Smoothes the hair and aids in cleaning. Daily brushing is necessary to remove dirt and loose hair from horses. Improves coat health and overall appearance of horse. Innovative handle easily fits either a man s hand or a woman s hand. Hard, coarse bristles remove dirt with less effort. see more...

Myranda E.
Myranda E.
Love this stiff brush for the quality, color options, durability, value, and effectiveness. These are great for dust, dried mud, etc. they will easily get most everything off a horse without needing a pre ride bath
Shanna M.
Shanna M.
This brush is a good and decent price and gets the job done. My horse always needs brushing so having this brush on hand is very convenient for me. Great product.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Marysville, CA
I have a whole set of these brushes! I love them! I've used them on almost all my animals, horses, show lambs, show cows, even dogs! Works great
Stephanie  V.
Stephanie V.
Love this soft brush. It gets off the dust and leave my horse shining and beautiful! They also come in great colors
Madison B.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
This brush is awesome. When I had horses we would almost always use an Oster brush. Great quality at a decent price.