Oster DuraCeramic Waffle Maker uploaded by Shannon G.

BY OSTER #10 in Wafflemakers

Oster duraceramic waffle maker see more...

Buy on Target
Shannon G.
I love my Oster Waffle Maker! It seems like this baby has lasted me a lifetime. I have a couple Oster products and I am always impressed with the durability and how affordable the majority of their products are. Highly recommend!
Cathy D.
My family and I never owned a waffle iron, so this is our first one. I love it!! I make waffles often and it turns out very fluffy. I also make grilled cheese sandwiches. You can make so many food with a waffle iron! I have no complaints except that I wish it was removable, so I can properly clean it. If you're on a budget, I definitely recommend this product!

Edit: I forgot to update, but unfortunately this stopped working. It was good while it lasted.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this waffle iron. Although I don't have any other waffle irons to compare. I've never had any issues with mine. The only thing I would like is for it to have a clamp so I it keeps the waffle iron from opening. I bought mine from target for a very reasonable price.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
I received this as a gift and have never owned any other waffle maker device so I don't have much to compare it to. I do love it! It makes the most perfect waffles. It heats up super quick as well! The only downside is that it's difficult to clean I find. Again, I'm not sure if waffle makers in general have this problem, or just this model.
Jenni T.
Magnolia, TX
Not the best but it works. It heats really quickly but is a little difficult to clean. For the price, I would recommend it.
Sabrina B.
Not the best waffle maker but gets the job done, it doesn't sit perfectly flush so I sometimes have trouble with the ends being fully cooked, other than that I can't complain for the price