Oster DuraCeramic Griddle

by Oster

#12 in Griddles

Oster DuraCeramic Griddle, Black: Unique and innovative DuraCeramic non-stick ceramic coating Black Oster griddle with many cooking convenience features 4x more durable Won't flake or peel Natural ceramic coating is easy to clean Free of PTFE and PFOA chemicals Cooks up to 20 percent faster, saving time and energy Large 10" x 18" cooking surface for making family-sized meals Convenient warming tray keeps food warm until ready to serve 1-year limited warranty Dimensions: 6.3"L x 16.5"W x 14"H Model# CKSTGRFM18W-ECO

Is the under tray heated? Is it easy to clean? Is there a greasy trap?
Start your review of Oster DuraCeramic Griddle!
Love love love this griddle as it is so so easy to clean! It is nonstick and it really works
elmvale
We received our griddle about 5 years ago now when we first bought our home and we love it. We use it to cook bacon, sausages, French toast and pancakes with ease! I find this is the only thing I use my griddle for - breakfast!!!
9 Max Road, Liverpool
I just love to cook in griddle, it has a non stick coating, it cooks faster then other brands compared, and it has a heat compartment so you can warm up a pancake or a bread meanwhile your meat and cheese get done above.
Calgary , AB
Oh this one I absolutely love I love making breakfast when all my family is sleeping over and all my nieces and nephews very easy to use and very fast and the best part is very easy to clean you don’t have a bunch of dishes in the sink you only use this one
Miami , FL
Tuve una plancha de la vieja escuela con el plato de cocina estándar. Lo hizo bien Me encanta esta cerámica para el factor antiadherente. Parece correr un poco más caliente de lo que muestra la temperatura, así que tenga cuidado. Desearía que hicieran uno dos veces más grande porque me gustan los panqueques GRANDES y quiero cocinar más de 2 a la vez. La limpieza es lo mejor. No es un dolor como el de la vieja escuela.
La verdad no la e provado mucho solo unas dos vese pero esas veses que la e utilizado mi comida quedo super cosinada los huevo quedan super bien es muy practica facil de manejar y en mi casa quei la utiliza mas es mi mama esta enomarada de esa plancha.
esta super plancha deja los alimentos super bien ala temperatura y ese es un regalo que me hicieron y quede fascinada  tengo un tiempo con ella y no le pasa nada es bien aguantadora
Oster DuraCeramic Griddle uploaded by Julia V.
This is my second Oster griddle , I bought again because I like it very much, I can cook pancakes, wafles, hamburger meat, chicken, a lot of stuffs! The thing is, with the time the surface burn a little and then stick a little. But like I said, I love it and will buy it again for the way it cook and the price is awesome!!
Doral, FL
miExcelente plancha es buenísima para hacer tostadas sándwich y muchas cosas más es ideal para pasar un día en familia hacuendo deliciosas tostadas
I thinks that is the best that you can buy in the world.
You need to buy that and start to play it.
I love it. Is the best
I thinks that is the best that you can buy in the world.
You need to buy that and start to play it.
I love it. Is the best
Ask a question to the Influenster community...