Oster DuraCeramic Griddle

by Oster

#12 in Griddles

Oster DuraCeramic Griddle, Black: Unique and innovative DuraCeramic non-stick ceramic coating Black Oster griddle with many cooking convenience features 4x more durable Won't flake or peel Natural ceramic coating is easy to clean Free of PTFE and PFOA chemicals Cooks up to 20 percent faster, saving time and energy Large 10" x 18" cooking surface for making family-sized meals Convenient warming tray keeps food warm until ready to serve 1-year limited warranty Dimensions: 6.3"L x 16.5"W x 14"H Model# CKSTGRFM18W-ECO

Is the under tray heated? Is it easy to clean? Is there a greasy trap?
Start your review of Oster DuraCeramic Griddle!
We use this griddle daily! The ceramic surface cooks foods easily. The size is great for familys and it even has a warming drawer to keep food at a warm temprature so you can serve the meal all at once. Is is easy to clean and parts are dishwasher safe. Even I, queen of the smoke alarm dinner bell, can make breakfast with little effort almost perfectly. Bacon, eggs and hasbrowns are our current favorites to make on it right now.
amarillo
I like the Oster griddle. The nonstick ceramic surface cleans up nicely. I use my trusty Barkeepers Friend to remove any stains from the ceramic. I would have given it 5 stars except for the fact that you apparently are not supposed to put it under running water. My last griddle I could put it under the faucet to wash & rinse. I had it for around 15 yrs until the old fashioned nonstick surface started to chip & peel.
Whenever we have parties I bring the griddle out. Gives me way more space to do everything I need to do. Temperature dial is easy to use/understand. The warming drawer is nice to keep all the extras warm once done. Only reason I knocked one star off was for ease of cleaning. Grease builds us in the tiny little crevices and creases so easily which make it hard to clean after making certain foods.
Troy, NC
My in-laws bought me this for Christmas and was very disappointed that the “nonstick coating” flaked off very easily and I was using the spatula that came with it. It’s been in my cabinet for a year now I don’t intend to use it again. One good thing I can say it did not stick whatsoever, but don’t know what I did wrong to make it flake off like that.
Toledo, Ohio
This griddle is great for making pancakes or even grilled cheese for a crowd. One bonus I really love is the added warming storage tray underneath. This is a great griddle for the price and it's an easy size to store when not in use. I'm able to make 6-8 pancakes on it depending what size pancakes I'm making.
Smithville, MO
I was a bit skeptical at first but man am I impressed. It is great for making our Sunday morning pancakes. The ceramic helps the food not stick and gives you the perfect in tact pancake that regular pans fail to provide at times. I got it on Black Friday and have never made a better purchase.
United States
Very nice griddle. Works very well with pancakes and fish. Which is all I've used it for. I did try cooking eggs on it, but it gets too hot far too quick and overcooks them. Otherwise it has done great and would recommend to anyone looking for a great pancake cooker or tortilla warmer!
Franklin, TN
Not giving this product a great review because I think the one I purchased was defective. The griddle would randomly shut off and cool down making the pancakes gross. Perhaps one that works properly would earn a higher rating from me but the one I tried just didn’t cut it.
Broken Arrow, OK
I use this most often to make pancakes or some other sort of item that I have to bake a lot of. It doesn't stick, but the one think I don't like is that you can't remove the griddle. That makes it a pain to clean up. The warming tray isn't very big, so I never use it.
Riverton, UT
We got this as a Christmas gift!! We absolutely love using this when we make pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc for a big group! Perfectly cooks everything evenly. Good price! You won’t break the bank if you want one. Also a good gift to gift for a wedding/birthday.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...