Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesOster
Oster DuraCeramic 3 Qt Fondue Pot - Silver FPSTFN7700

Oster® DuraCeramic 3 Qt. Fondue Pot - Silver FPSTFN7700

Gather friends at the table for a deliciously entertaining experience with help from this electric fondue maker. The unit's round-shaped pot holds up to 3 quarts of anything from melted cheese for dipping pieces of bread or vegetables to melted chocolate for dipping strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, and more. Eight fondue forks come included, each with a different color tip, as well as a fork-holder ring that fits on top of the fondue pot, keeping each fork neatly in place. Other highlights include cool-touch handles, surerelease magnetic, break-away power cord and removable adjustable heat control. The unit is fully immersible,...

Is it easy to clean?
Can you make a lot of things in it?
Does anyone have any recipes for fondue pots?
Start your review of Oster® DuraCeramic 3 Qt. Fondue Pot - Silver FPSTFN7700!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,204 reviews
Oster® DuraCeramic 3 Qt. Fondue Pot - Silver FPSTFN7700 uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently did a small fondue themed dinner and this pot was great. It kept the cheese warm and it didnt get overcooked or that film on top. We did a beer cheese fondue with brats and mini bacon burgers, veg, etc....it was a hit! HOWEVER, you will need an extension cord - I had a powerstrip that I had to set on the table. The cord is short - really short. I mean, ridiculously short.
Melissa M.
Bryson, QC
Decorator Expert Level 6
I used it once when my family had a supper. It was fun to use and really easy. My family loved it
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
The truth is, I never knew how to use this tool, I gave it to my mother, if I use another tool, it would be from another brand, it's not that I'm bad, I just didn't know how to use this
G. Charity C.
Longwood, FL
I had bought a similar Oster Fondue Pot 🫕 but it came with an extra small pot to warm or melt a smaller portion of chocolate. It was affordable and came in handy when we threw a sweet 16 party for my step daughter. I cooked all the food myself. I styled here hair and did her makeup. I knew how because I used to model when I was younger and I even went to a Modeling Training School where they taught me how to do my makeup and walk the Catwalk, Lol. I enjoyed it! I self taught myself on how to style hair and do Acrylic Nails 💅 which I did for family and friends. My children are in awe with my modeling portfolio. This product also came in handy when I made gravy and melted chocolate to make chocolate covered cherry and strawberry.
Jenn H.
Bradford, ON
This is a great fondue pot if you like entertaining! It’s great for sharing and keeps everything evenly warmed without burning the edges!
genesis L.
North Miami, FL
It is my salvation is meetings and birthdays, it is very practical and easy to use, in addition to having good power it has a nice design, I love it
Lyndsay S.
Delano, MN
A great fondue pot for the entire family! We use this pot when the extended family gets together for cheese curds, meets and veggies. It is so much fun and heats up quickly. Only downside is it can get messy and cleanup isn't the easiest - but it is worth it for the fun!
Caryn S.
Charlotte, NC
I love having an electric fondue pot. It makes the entire fondue experience quicker, easier, and safer. It would be great if it came with a longer cord, but like most small kitchen appliances, they only trust us with a 2 inch cord. Either way, I love it. Easy to use and easy to clean.
J B.
This fondue pot is perfect! It’s a great size and it heats consistently and throughly. We’ve had it for several years and it still works the same. We use it several times per year. Would highly recommend it to others!
Nancy G.
Copperas Cove , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Didn’t burn anything from cheese to oil to broth. Was perfect for a different dinner night or a cocktail party or even an evening with friends!