BY OSTER #81 in Stand Mixers

Oster Die-Cast Stand Mixer Black: 350 watts of power Easy access front dial with 12 variable speeds Tilt-head locks for easy removal of mixing bowls and other attachments Heavy-duty beaters for creaming or mixing heavy batters Model: FPSTSM5102 See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

sara s.
I love my mixer easily to clean even for the hardest of messes I've waited so long for my mixer I won't ever go without one again
YOUSSOUF M.
TLEMCEN
Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales in the ARAB WORLD, Best Regards.