Oster Detachable Blade # 3 3/4 (76918-206)

by Oster

Oster Hair Clipper Blade 3 3/4 - Fits Class 76, Star-Teq, Power-Teq & Powerline

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oster Detachable Blade # 3 3/4 (76918-206)!
Katie D.
West Warwick, RI
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Good clipper length for your pet in the winter time. Short enough to be easy to brush and maintain but leaves a little warmth for animal. Blade cuts smooth and flawless
Alex N.
Rantoul, IL
I am a barber in training. this blade is a staple of my needs! It works as easily as any other detachable blade does, I use it at least 5 days a week, whenever needed. I have not tried other products as have had no need to. Fully recommend to any others with needs of the blade
Madison E.
South point, OH
Best clipper out there!!! Quick charge and AMAZING shaving ability anywhere from the man of the house or the dog!!! works wonders!!!
Brittany W.
Chesnee, SC
I've only used this blade for grooming dogs. The blades are nice and sharp and don't tend to pull or snag like others are known to do. I would recommend Oster blades to barbers and groomers alike because they are awesome blades.
Kalina H.
Livermore, CA
Just cut my friends hair a few days ago with thia blade. Ive had it for a while and it still works great. Also, my friend hair looks great haha
dam M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Nice work in use but look out for the points on the teeth. I got a harsh poke from the tooth on the end as I snapped it on my clipper. I'm a barber and have to move fast mmany days with customers waiting, so I can get quick with my movements in switching out blades. Still, I think Oster could improve on the point having such an extreme point! I bled on that one! They are the BEST for cutting, regardless. And the price and timely fashion they came is worth it!
Jeremy A.
South San Francisco, CA
The detachable blade really is smart in its design. It's helps so I can cut at different lengths, and I can sharpen the blade if it becomes to dull.
Roger T.
I use this product a couple of time before and i liked but i don't buy it again, works well but i use other mark
Marah JoAnne K.
Fort sill, OK
I use this to cut my son's hair. Usually use a 3 though. Works great and it saves money and a trip to the salon where he'd probably cry the whole time!
Desirae K.
Groves, TX
Good blade! Good to use if you done want a lot of hair off. Does not rust if you keep up the regular cleaning.

Looking for your answer?