BY OSTER

The Oster Small Rush Brush is an all-in-one grooming and bathing brush that attracts shed fur like a magnet and makes bathing fast, easy and fun! The Oster Small Rush Brush is a great 2-in-1 grooming tool that works as an effective de-shedding and shampoo brush. Its soft rubber curry-style nubs instantly attract dirt and loose hair for quick de-shedding. Also works great as a bathing brush that massages shampoo deep into the coat to remove dirt and provide a soothing action your dog will love. The fast and easy way to groom your dog Soft durable all-rubber design attracts shed fur, dander and dirt on contact Makes a great bathing brush - cleans your pet down to the skin with only a fraction of the effort as hand-scrubbing We are an authorized dealer Oster 078279-204-000 Clean and Healthy Rush Brush Curry Brush The fast and easy way to groom your dog Soft durable all-rubber design attracts shed fur, dander and dirt on contact Makes a great bathing brush - cleans your pet down to the skin with only a fraction of the effort as hand-scrubbing Part Number: 078279-204-000 Shipping Weight (in pounds): 0.2 Product Condition: Brand New Warranty: One year free of manufacturer defects see more...

Buy on Walmart
Raquel L.
Concord, CA
My dog loves this brush! It's soft so it feels good for the pet but it really does work well. Half the time I end up using it basically to just massage and scratch my dog because he loves it so much. My dog sheds like crazy but because his hair is short and very flat up against his body regular brushes don't work as well. This one is rubbery so the hair cling to it.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have a pit bull and he's has shortly hair but definitely sheds!! I bought this to help get rid of those loose hairs, it definitely helped so much. I bought mine at petco. It's soft and doesn't hurt the dog. Priced very fair and I recommend these soft ones of wire brushes for pets.
Danielle T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this thing. Since I foster kitties this plus a regular pet brush is essential to keep my house clean and fur free. The cats really enjoy the feel and it collects the fur without any escaping into the air, floor etc.
Yvonne P.
I've gotten 2 of these for our Golden Retriever, Charlie. I usually take him outside and use both to brush and massage him with the nubs. It does great at removing that extra hair and Charlie loves it.
Brittany W.
I love these brushes for shedding season! The hair just sticks to the brush, very easy to get off. Makes a great tool for bathing med/long hair dogs too! Gets the soap in the undercoat really well.
Malynda C.
Christiansbrg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love using this on my dogs during baths, gets all the loose hair off of them and is gentle on their fur. They love it because it feels good when they're itching.
Morgan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works like crazy! My short haired dogs love getting brushed & I can never believe how much fur comes off of them after using this brush!
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I use this on my dog all the time. She is a lab mix and gets a thick under coat twice a year. This pulls the hair out so nice
Jenn Y.
This brush makes bath time so much easier. I use it to get deep down into my Belgium Mals long, think hair.
Gabii S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These brushes are amazing they last along time even if the get down to a round base the still work great!
Sydnee H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What coat type does this brush work best on?
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this brush good for medium haired dogs?
Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How does this brush compare to a furminator?