Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesOster
Oster Classic Series Blender with BPA-Free Plastic Jar, Black

Oster® Classic Series Blender with BPA-Free Plastic Jar, Black

by Oster

Make It Fresh® with 700 watts of power and Crush Pro 4® blade to tackle blending tasks with power and precision. DURALAST™ All Metal Drive metal-to-metal connection allows you to blend up to 10,000 smoothies.

About what is the price on this blender?
I'm in need of a New blender. Can I use this to blend ice for smoothies? How long does it last?
Where can I get this?
Start your review of Oster® Classic Series Blender with BPA-Free Plastic Jar, Black!
Product Highlights
The blades can chop and cut through almost anything and the motor is very strong.in reviews
I've had mine for a very long time and it's still going strong.in reviews
Got one for a wedding gift and I love it very durable and u make milkshakes and smoothies all the time for my familyin reviews
Julie S.
Dallas, TX
I have this blender (and have had it for about 5 years) and it does everything I need and I use it daily! I keep thinking it will crumble under the pressure of multiple beatings from my frozen smoothie ingredients, but it is as solid as the day I purchased it. Honestly, for the price you can't beat it!
Mariela M.
Bourbon , IN
Me encanta y muele súper bien todo el chile lo deja súper molido y aparte es muy barata a mi me a durado mucho tiempo creo que tengo más de 3 años con ella y no me le a pasado nada yo la compre en Walmart
Mary V.
Bay city, MI
This is a pretty good blender, it handles all sorts of foods. Frim hard ice to ice cream.and mixes and blends so perfectly.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I had an older version of this blender for about 8-9 years until it broke a couple of months ago. I have it replaced of course with the newer version pictured here and it's great! As you can tell, Oster is a very sturdy brand of blenders. I use mine regularly for smoothies, sauces, homemade salad dressings, crush ice for drinks,  etc. It works very well. It has different settings to use for different uses. It's big enough to blend to your heart's content, but, compact enough to fit the container/lid in my cabinet. So, storage is never an issue. I definitely would recommend this blender!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,174 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Great value for this Oster blender. Has ice crushing feature as well. Large and easy to clean buttons. Glass blender pitcher is heavy duty too.
Mari Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've had my Oster 10 speed blender for over 5 years. I can bland fruits veggies for smoothies sauces juices n lots more. It's very handy n sturdy blender. I've tried more expensive brands n they didn't do what my Oster can. The blades r sharp n cuts really well n the speed selection is great is u want different texture to ur sauces n smoothies. For being such a strong working little machine it's very economical. Highly recommend it!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
I like my blender. It makes great milkshakes or protein shakes. Put chocolate protein powder in with 1 cup of mixed berries and some orange juice just enough to make it blend and some ice. Yummy it is like a healthy treat.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This was one of my first blender, I purchased it at Walmart on sale its ok for milkshakes and protein shakes but not very strong for anything else. It was effective for what I used it for and it was very affordable. I would recommend this blender for the price and quality.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
super buena esta licuadora, realmente puedes batir casi de todo en ella, es duradera, me encanta. very good
Frances J.
I had to replace My kind of old Kitchen Aid which was causing me problems. This was a decent price and I figured it would be standard..I don't need anything fancy just something that can sufficiently make a smoothie. It performs and delivers my smoothies but my poor ears!!! It's so loud it's ridiculous. I usually used the liquify setting on my old blender to crush the frozen fruit but on this I mainly use find just because The pitch really hurts my ears. Also the top doesn't fit tight, it'll fly off from the escaping air unless I hold it down.