BY OSTER

For those who prefer top-of-the-line clippers, we offer top-of-the-line blades. Oster blades are very well made from the best materials. They are long-lasting and fit a variety of models. These blades will not fail to meet your expectations. If ever they become dull, Oster includes information on how to have them sharpened with every blade purchased. Proudly Made in the USA. Features: AgION treated blade reduces bateria naturally. Very durable and blade stays sharp longer. Chrome finish resists rusting. Trusted Oster name. Accessory blade for Oster Classic 76, Powerline, Star-Teq, and similar models. Dimensions: Size - #1A Hair Length - 1/8 or 3.2mm 18 Skiptooth - All dimensions listed are approximations. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Maria V.
Absecon, NJ
This is actually my dads but I love this because when I am in a hurry I use it for my legs and its easy to use. I brought this from Walmart. This is very effective and will get the job done
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
I can't be without oster in the spring.i have 10 miniature horses and they must be clipped.i bought them new from a friend.oster is in a class of its own,no comparison. price is fair.
Tabatha B.
Orlando
Oster is a very established brand in hair removal. So far every product of their s I have used has been good without disappointment.
Suzelle O.
Love this brand will be buying more. love the pricing as well. very affordable, you cant go wrong with these
John G.
Stockton, CA
Easy to use I think it's simple to and not complicated ifs available at Walmart and the price is great
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
These blades do the job! Love having smooth legs then buy these blades . Not to pricey and you get a few in the box to last you for that special night or just a day out with your family .
Thais M.
Carolina,Puerto Rico
My boyfriend use this all the time. And it works really good on him. Its a good brand.
Terly S.
San Pedro Sula
My brothers rocommend me this, and after that I always use it, your skiin feel so soft
salah c.
Hi,

I wanted to say that I’m a huge fan of your company.

I’ve been a long time buyer of osterand can’t imagine buying anything else. I know a lot of folks probably email to complain and it can be tough responding to those, so I thought I’d add a little sunshine. 🙂

You’re doing great work, it’s appreciated in our house, and I wanted to say thanks.

I don’t know if you have any samples or coupons you could send my way but I’d be most appreciative to try more of your products.

Thank you and have a great day!
Salah Eddine