BY OSTER #67 in Trimmers & Clippers

For those who prefer top-of-the-line clippers, we offer top-of-the-line blades. Oster blades are very well made from the best materials. They are long-lasting and fit a variety of models. These blades will not fail to meet your expectations. If ever they become dull, Oster includes information on how to have them sharpened with every blade purchased. Proudly Made in the USA. Features: AgION treated blade reduces bateria naturally. Very durable and blade stays sharp longer. Chrome finish resists rusting. Trusted Oster name. Accessory blade for Oster Classic 76, Powerline, Star-Teq, and similar models. Dimensions: Size - #1 Hair Length - 3/32 or 2.4mm - All dimensions listed are approximations. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Charleston, SC
Love that these blades give a nice close trim and the replacment pack is HUGE. Lasts us forever (with 3/week trimming). It does dull a little faster than some higher end brands but it's a great deal. I love that I can replace the Oster blades instead of buying new razors.
Baobai L.
Baobai L.
Love and hate relationship with Oster.. I mostly use it to cut my husbands hair, but sometimes I hate using it because it doesn't come with the right size up hair trimmer for me to use on my husband.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
3 son's and 2 grandsons this comes in very handy. These get dropped, left out, covered in hair products and they have never failed us. This is a must in my home.
Jodi J.
Jodi J.
Bountiful, UT
I love the replacement blades and the #1 I use often in the Salon. My plastic clip on #1 broke and this baby does the job beautifully!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Congers, Ny
Never realized the difference between metal blades and plastic guards on my clippers, until I used them. Never going back!
April G.
April G.
Manteca, CA
My husband's trusted brand. Oster never let's him down when he needs a close clean cut. On his face or on his head.
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I hate these so much. Way too sharp of a blade for my liking. I cut myself twice and I will never use again.
Addy D.
Addy D.
Henderson, NV
This clip is good to keep my sons and husbands hair looking good. It cut their hair really good and even.
Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.
Walnut Creek, CA
Use this on my husband and he loves the way it cuts his hair. I have used these in the past and Oster is a wellknown household product. Men, you will love this product.
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My father and my husband have not had complaints about this product, according to them excellent and does not mistreat their skin

of course.So far there have been no complaints
If according to my husband and my father for them it is effective