OSTER Classic 76 Universal Motor Clipper 76076010 uploaded by Lynda B.

BY OSTER #37 in Trimmers & Clippers

Octavia M.
I don’t own this specific color of these clippers, but these are the clippers that I choose to use in salon. I like the fact that they offer metal attachments as well as plastic guard attachments. The metal attachments of course get a closer and sharper cut. But it’s nice to have the plastic attachments for additional blending.
Charity S.
rutledge
I’m a professional hair stylist and I work at great clips. So we do a lot of hair cuts and these have been a life saver. They are expensive but they have last 2 years and still going when others die out in 4-6 months
Kristen D.
Great clipper for removing bulk, I have little hands so it’s a bit heavy and large to use as a main clipper. But when I’m trying to get rid of a lot of hair quickly it does the trick!
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite thing about Osters is that they give you the option to go to triple zero! Which is fantastic for some of my clients! A little pricy but definitely worth it! Great brand and lasts years! Well worth it.
Stephanie s.
Salisbury, NC
Oster hands down makes some of the hest clippers but i tend to use wahl more because the oster is more exspensive n you have to buy the blades instead of just buying the gueards to go on top of the clippers so they're not as pratical if i only did guy haircuts i would go with them but since i do more women than men i just use wahl clippers because they're cheaper n more convinient
Fatima V.
Too heavy and they are super loud! To get the best out of them, you need to buy the different size blades with these which will run about $40 or more. I bought mine over a year ago for over $200 and I've only used them a couple of times with course hair. I don't really use them for my clients who have fine hair.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
I use the Oster Classic to shave my husbands hair. He has thick hair that grows fast and he likes to keep his hair short and this is the best set of clippers that I have tried. Easy to use. Close shave and does not pull your hair while shaving. Overall, I think we are both very satisfied with this set of clippers.
Lisa M.
Can't go wrong with the oster 76! I've had mine for over 15 years!! The first few years I did hair I was buying a new set of clippers every year. I finally purchased the oster classic 76 and I have saved so much money over the years! I have them serviced every few years so they stay in perfect condition.
Courtney P.
I've moved away from Oster clippers in general due to their weight. I experience muscle fatigue more frequently when using Oster brand clippers than I do with competitor brands. The cumbersomeness of their products during extended use make it very difficult to maintain consistency.
Melissa R.
Algonquin, IL
Best clippers ive ever tried. They cut fast and evenly without pulling. I would say my only complaint is that they are louder. I've had them 10 years and they are still going strong.