BY OSTER

The oster 3152 can opener makes a practical addition to your kitchen countertop. It has a power pierce cutting blade for exact and precise cutting. Its auto stop feature shuts off the opener once the can is opened and its powerful magnet and extra firm grip handle cans of any size. For added convenience, it also has a built-in knife sharpener. Cord storage compartment provides tidy cord management. see more...

• I love the color,do they sell at Walmart?5 Answers
Brooke B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this can opener, but not sure if it's worth sacrificing the counter space. Also I do not use it much, maybe one a week, so it's not really useful for me.
Lindsay J.
This brand has great can openers, of which I have two of. They are durable, stylish and last such a long time. I don't think I would have to replace these much
Tonya A.
Amelia, OH
Works great. Great price and value. I love the red color, it goes great with my other appliances. It is so much easier than a hand held opener
Nelly C.
Tired of handheld can openers that hurts my hand and constantly breaks. This is definitely amazing and love the color.
Jenny B.
Gretna, LA
My mom bought one a couple days ago and it works very good. Opens things very fast and doesn't leave a mess.
Linda B.
Indianapolis
Easy to use and electric. Saves your hands if you have arthritis. Push and go. Quiet sounding as well.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
My favorite can opener. Makes it so much easier and less stress on your hands. No more struggling.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this a good while back and it still works like it's brand new! Good value and affordable!
Erica C.
Athens, GA
These can openers really are great and come in lots of different colors to match with your decor
Lisa B.
Central, SC
I love the color,do they sell at Walmart?