BY OSTER

Valerie M.
I really like my new tea maker. It keeps the tea fresher longer...I'm not sure if it is because of the "glass" café or what. I had the old tea maker with the plastic pitcher and tea would go bad if left out....NOT MY NEW ONE! I can leave on counter overnight and it tastes great, put in the refrigerator - and it tastes great...totally love this product!
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
Living in the south you better believe we make iced tea all the time!! My favorite is sun brewed tea but this gadget is good for in a pinch!
Nicole B.
East Meadow, NY
Awesome lil gadget. We like to make our own ice tea store bought is so unhealthy . This product is great. I highly recommend it.
Jessica F.
My husband love iced tea! This is the perfect product for everyone that does! Makes the perfect tea!
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
I used to have tea maker and I loved it. I had forgotten about it. I would love to try this one.
Mariah K.
It is marvelous! I drink a lot of tea and it is easy to use, especially since it's the summer.
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
It is kind of costly when there are other products that are just the same for Less
LeeAnn M.
This a great gadget to have in your home its very quick and easy and tastes great
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Can you put the sugar in somewhere while it's brewing, or do you just add it after tea is brewed?
Anita A.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Is this like typical brewers where you add ice and the hot tea comes down to melt it and make a large pitcher of tea?
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
I do not have this but before I purchase just wanted to see how someone liked using it, if the tea have great flavor and how easy is it to make and use?