Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesOster
Oster Big Mouth Juice Extractor FPSTJE3168-000

Oster® Big Mouth Juice Extractor FPSTJE3168-000

by Oster

#16 in Juicers

Feel the difference fresh juicing makes! With this Oster Juice Extractor you can enjoy the convenience of delicious and nutritious blends of fresh fruits and vegetables at home. Juicing can help boost energy, build your immune system and flush out toxins, so you can juice your way to a better you. It's designed with a wide mouth food chute so you can easily add whole apples, tomatoes and large pieces of fruit. After juicing is done, it's simple to clean too! Parts are removable for quick, hassle-free cleaning and storage. Recipes and tips included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oster® Big Mouth Juice Extractor FPSTJE3168-000!
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I do not like this juicer. The one I had broke on me so I might have had a defective product. It splashed juice everywhere, was very messy, and again it broke on me. This was not the juicer for me.
Yuli P.
Princeton , NJ
Es una súper especial de un buen material de uso diario para hacer tus jugos en el desayuno en el almuerzo es tu refacción en tu cena en todo momento y es super buen material lo recomiendo porque es una muy buena calidad
Kristal G.
Humble, TX
Super práctico no pesa, me encanta para hacer mis jugos es pequeño y cabe donde sea me lo llevaba de viaje jejej eterno compañero
Jessica C.
Arlington, VA
I love do make juice in the morning so this machine makes my day easier , it’s great price and easy to use it
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,909 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
yoenis H.
Paterson, NJ
The product was really good and it came exactly as shown on the picture and it work like magic i would highly recommend this product and in any situation I would buy it again anytime
Christine S.
Anoka, MN
The Oster Juicer works great.  I love to make my own freshly pressed juice and this works great for getting all of the liquids out of whatever fruit and vegetable I put in it.  It is pretty comparable to other juicers in the market.  It works great, easy to clean for the most part and I will continue using it.
Angerika L.
kissimmee, FL
La eh probado varías veces muy buena esta máquina muy bonita 🤩 🥇‼️ dios les bendiga ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻
Nora A.
Alamo, TX
My favorite juicer of all times, the best I’ve ever had, easy to clean and easy to use
Lori A.
Visalia
This juicer is so easy to use. It makes great fresh orange juice. I have also juiced lemons to freeze the juice for use in the summer for lemonade.

Looking for your answer?