BY OSTER ANIMAL CARE

The Oster Flea Comb features closely-spaced teeth to remove fleas, flea larvae, and flea eggs from the coat. An ergonomic handle design and contoured grip help ensure comfort and control. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tanisha E.
I use one of these flea combs on my cats' dry fur when they have fleas, it works really well and catches a bunch if them! It doesn't hurt the cats or get snagged on their fur. It is made of durable material and lasts a long time!
MARY B.
Danville, PA
I got this for my kitty Jack since he sheds so bad, yes i know its a flea comb but i also use it for shedding too. If i pick up fleas GREAT! and it does help cut back on fleas on your pets too!
Leona S.
Brandon, MS
We use these combs on our pets and they work great. After a wash or even when dry we can reduce the fleas a lot with this comb. SN: our cat does allow baths lol!
Claire H.
In addition to treating our cat with a monthly topical gel (to kill adult fleas) and a daily oral pill (to kill flea eggs) we used this flea comb to remove fleas from his fur. He didn't seem to mind it too much, and it didn't snag in his fur or irritate his skin. Keep a bowl of soapy water at hand while you're using it - the comb will trap live fleas in the teeth, but you'll want to dunk it in water each time you catch a flea so that it doesn't wriggle out of the comb.
Amanda B.
Portland, OR
This was great when helping get rid of fleas from our animals! It combed my cats' and dogs' hair easily with out getting tangled!
Alysa C.
Philippines
How much doesthis costs? thanks.