BY OSTER

The T finisher trimmer features a whisper quiet pivot motor. Lightweight and ergonomic, it fits the contour of your hand. Ideal for trim work around ears, beards, mustaches, sideburns, and neck lines. Equipped with a long lasting, close cutting cryogen x T blade. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
Love this trimmer. I've had it for atleast 4 years and I use it every single day. This lasts a long time and holds up very well for daily use. Doesn't pull or grab. Just lines up perfectly and the T bar allows you to trim around the ears and mustaches.
Nicole H.
Wilmington, NC
I used this to line my husband up between haircuts this give a precise line as well safe, you can't go wrong with these
laura j.
Taylorsville
Master Groomer Expert
Excelente producto. Realmente no me.arrepiento de adquirirlo. Es la mejor opción para nosotros. Recomendado
Laura A.
Haverhill , MA
Wasn't a fan of these trimmers does not get as close and smooth as other leading brands.
gabriela D.
Master Groomer Expert
I love this to clean my baby’s edges when his hair is growing and it’s pretty easy to use
Jay G.
This worked like all of thr other trimmers, no better, no worse. Thr skill is in the operator's hands.
April H.
Campbellsville, KY
I work as a cosmetology instructor and I feel that these are a good long lasting trimmer. My students have purchased these trimmers and used them on many customers. They are easy to use and are great for edging.
Misty P.
White, GA
Husband has used this he wasn't to happy with it says it's ruff. Pulls really hard on his hair. Could be he's a sissy
Jessica C.
Bon Wier, TX
I keep my boys hair trimmed up between haircuts and I really like that this trimmer doesnt pull their hair or catch their skin. We've had bad experiences with clippers and trimmers before and this has been a great addition to our hair maintenance routine!