BY OSTER #44 in Trimmers & Clippers

Ergonomic shape with soft-Touch grip Helps reduce Hand and Wris fatigue. Corrosion resistant stainless steel trimmer T-blade snaps on and off for easy blade changing. Powerful palm-sized tool is less than 4 long. Blades and comb attachments are interchangeable with oster cord/Cordless trimmer. see more...

Chellsie R.
I used to have these and loved them. The t-trimmer is excellent for precision with men’s haircuts! I subtracted one star for durability. I had a problem with the blade after dropping them and they are very loud.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Yeah just absolutely have to have several of their products in your bag I'm a cosmetologist you can never have too many Clippers you need trimmers and Clippers and they get dull really easy it's a really reasonably priced product so I stick with Oster however I do have many other Clippers
Kendra S.
I’m a professional cosmetologist at a hair salon and I use the Oster eon for all of my mens cuts and the Oster o baby t trimmer. The trimmer allows me to edge or cut closer so I can add designs on shaves if wanted.
Keely T.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
These clippers are heavy duty, well made and work well. They don't get quite as close of a trim as I was hoping for but I will continue to use them for cleaning up around my son's neck and ears when I cut his hair.
Sarah A.
Middleton, ID
I've only ever borrowed this from friends in school but I LOVE it! Once I save enough I'll be buying one of these for myself. It's pricy but SO worth it. They handle like a dream and cut the hair super close to the skin with ease. And they are so small they work great for under cuts
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
This trimmer was ok, but I prefer a razor for the most part. I don't think the trimmer gives me as smooth of a feel as I would like. At times it would feel like it was yanking my hair instead of cutting it. I would not buy again and probably wouldn't recommend it to others.
Kristina D.
Nampa, ID
I have had this trimmer for more than 5 years. I have dropped it twice and nothing happened. I love that the blade pops off for easy clean. The shape is also great it fits great into your hand.
Miriam H.
Fort Worth, TX
This clipper is good because you can use it wild you cutting your child's hair and also it's not the big is a regular size so it won't be Heavy
Antoinette M.
Stockton, CA
I really love this cute trimmer. It's easy to use and it leaves my skin smooth. I never get ingrown hairs. Great product and a great price.