BY OSTER

Ergonomic shape with soft-Touch grip Helps reduce Hand and Wris fatigue. Corrosion resistant stainless steel trimmer T-blade snaps on and off for easy blade changing. Powerful palm-sized tool is less than 4 long. Blades and comb attachments are interchangeable with oster cord/Cordless trimmer. see more...

Sarah A.
Middleton, ID
I've only ever borrowed this from friends in school but I LOVE it! Once I save enough I'll be buying one of these for myself. It's pricy but SO worth it. They handle like a dream and cut the hair super close to the skin with ease. And they are so small they work great for under cuts
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
This trimmer was ok, but I prefer a razor for the most part. I don't think the trimmer gives me as smooth of a feel as I would like. At times it would feel like it was yanking my hair instead of cutting it. I would not buy again and probably wouldn't recommend it to others.
Kristina D.
Nampa, ID
I have had this trimmer for more than 5 years. I have dropped it twice and nothing happened. I love that the blade pops off for easy clean. The shape is also great it fits great into your hand.
Miriam H.
Fort Worth, TX
This clipper is good because you can use it wild you cutting your child's hair and also it's not the big is a regular size so it won't be Heavy
Antoinette M.
Stockton, CA
I really love this cute trimmer. It's easy to use and it leaves my skin smooth. I never get ingrown hairs. Great product and a great price.
Neftaly G.
Omaha, NE
I love the color but I didn't feel like I got all of my hair and after I was done using it , my skin felt very prickly like a cactus lol
Mookie G.
Hattiesburg, MS
These are pretty precise for a quick touch up and easy to use and handle. They are convenient for a quick fix and my go to trimmers.
Bianca A.
san antonio, Texas
I was a little scared to use..but gotta be nicely trimmed. Greatest thing ever..don't know how I survived without it.
Andrea H.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
It's perfect. One of the best products I've ever tried. It's easy to use and super practical, and I love this color!
ashley p.
Westfield
Good razor. it's your typical razor. it gets the job done. I've had mine for a long time and it works great still