Oster 76097-440 220 Volt Classic 97 Professional Hair Clipper WILL NOT WORK IN THE UNITED STATES

BY OSTER #56 in Trimmers & Clippers

Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Old reliable! I have used this clipper as a professional for decades it goes for a long time if you look after it! The interchangeable blades are great I like to use 000 for many things- it is a little unforgiving so you do need a steady hand or a guard
Keely T.
Master Groomer Expert
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Master Groomer Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Jessica S.
Tulsa, OK
This Later electric razor is what I consider to be the classic tried and true electric razor since they began. With precise shave lines and attachments for trimming, it is by far the most trusted trimmer and razor.
lisa z.
Providence, RI
I have these so I can trim my horses and they work perfect! They are durable, not too loud and can handle their coarse manes. I have always used Oster and love how easy to handle and dependable they are. I use it all the time to keep my horses looking their best.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Master Groomer Expert
Estas maquinitas son muy buenas para cortar el cabello, mi esposo las usaba con mis niƱos, su precio es muy accesible, yo definitivamente los recomiendo y
Allison C.
Rochester, IN
Love the quality of clippers these are, as I use them to cut all of boys' hair at home! Feels good, cuts good, cleans up good, all around great product.
Angela A.
Los Angeles, CA
Who said women cant use electric shavers? Once every few weeks I pull this baby out and I love it. Helps prep me for a nice shave in the shower.
Bella B.
Missouri City, TX
When you need an up close shave that will cut and not leave you nicked- these are it. I'm super big on sharp chippers that don't pull. Like
Silmar L.
QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIER