Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingOster

by Oster

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oster 76097-440 220 Volt Classic 97 Professional Hair Clipper WILL NOT WORK IN THE UNITED STATES!
Sarah J.
Clippers work good! They are sharp and the vibrations aren't too bad. Clippers are all the same to me tho
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these clippers there very good to clip humans and dog hair both there very easy to use and swap out blades on and they will last you a long time and there priced reasonably and I would reccomend you give these a try and see for yourself how well they work for you
Jhonnell M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Thai clippers are amazing but also last longer than regular clippers. Made very well not cheaply made. Worth your money, cut very nicely and easy to use. What most barbers use on hair cuts.
Krystal M.
Romeo, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I cut hair and this is the best clipper for men’s hair. It gives such a nice clean cut without leaving little hairs behind. It’s gentle on the head. It’s pricey but if you cut a lot of men’s hair it’s totally worth it.
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Old reliable! I have used this clipper as a professional for decades it goes for a long time if you look after it! The interchangeable blades are great I like to use 000 for many things- it is a little unforgiving so you do need a steady hand or a guard
Andre J.
Gardena, CA
I love you and I love this man I love this but I love it there is nothing like it on the market
angela C.
Kalamazoo, MI
great product had all i needed to cut my sons hair for him and keep it well trimmed as he likes it looking nice
Angela A.
Los Angeles, CA
Who said women cant use electric shavers? Once every few weeks I pull this baby out and I love it. Helps prep me for a nice shave in the shower.
Allison C.
Rochester, IN
Love the quality of clippers these are, as I use them to cut all of boys' hair at home! Feels good, cuts good, cleans up good, all around great product.
Silmar L.
QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIERO ESTO!QUIER

Looking for your answer?