Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingOster
76077-310 Professional The Super Duty Turbo 77 Trimmer

Oster 76077-310 Professional The Super Duty Turbo 77 Trimmer

by Oster

Oster Professional The Super Duty Turbo 77.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oster 76077-310 Professional The Super Duty Turbo 77 Trimmer!
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
This is a good product. My husband have very thick beard and this does the job for him.
Marcela M.
me encanta a la hora de mi depilación es esencial después de mi baño siempre lo uso y mi piel queda suave y tersa
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
this works great for nose hairs and ear hairs that get unruly. these trimmers are very conveient to transport when traveling
Tita D.
Laredo, TX
Good product would buy again even some times it get hot n stops working but other then that there good
Dave P.
Lake Zurich, IL
This oster is not that good, but it it really works when I have to use it, right know my broke but I'm thinking on purchasing another one
Christian A.
Long Beach, CA
Very happy with this trimmer! I have tried a lot of them and had a good cut or two, not to mention that some are so dull that it takes forever to get done! Not with this trimmer!! It's precise and gets the job done quick!
Sarah E.
M boyfriend uses this more than I do, but I use it when I need a quick shave or to trim up areas that grow faster than others. Affordable and I would recommend to family and friends.
Rachel S.
Great clippers. Only wish they came with a clear set of care instructions. As well as a place to purchase replacement parts not carried at your local Supply store.
Lizzette S.
This is great for my Salon! I love it been using it for close to a year now. It has never given me a problem at all!
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
This product works wonderful. The blades last a long time as long as they are kept clean after every use. Would recommend this product to my friends and family.

Looking for your answer?