BY OSTER #10 in Rice Cookers

Enjoy healthy, inexpensive restaurant favorites at home with this Oster 6-Cup Rice Cooker with Steaming Tray. The unit prepares up to 6 cups of cooked rice at a time-perfect when making individual meals for one or two people or side dishes for a small family. Simply add up to three "rice" cups of dry rice, measure in the water, secure the lid, and press the "on" lever-the cooker takes care of the rest. Once the rice has cooked to fresh, flavorful perfection, the appliance automatically switches over to "keep warm" mode, which maintains an ideal serving temperature without over-cooking. The unit's tempered-glass lid traps in heat and moisture for excellent results, while its steam vent ensures proper steam release during the cooking process. The rice cooker includes a removable 1-liter steaming tray that makes it possible to steam fresh vegetables while simultaneously cooking rice. Talk about time-saving convenience. The versatile rice cooker can also be used to make hearty soup, vegetarian chili, and even super-fun fondue with melted cheese or chocolate. The cooker's bright red exterior with silver accents adds to the merrymaking of any festive occasion. Even more, the rice cooker's non-stick inner pot and steaming tray can be removed for quick cleanup by hand or in the dishwasher. Other highlights include "keep warm" and "cooking" indicator lights, integrated side handles on the heating base, a large loop handle for easy lid removal, and automatic shut-off for safety and peace of mind. Additional accessories include a handy 5.33-ounce measuring cup and a rice paddle for serving. The multi-purpose rice cooker measures approximately 10 inches long by 8-1/2 inches wide by 10 inches high and carries a one-year limited warranty. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nicole L.
I bought this because it was cheap and I didn't know if I would like having a rice cooker instead of cooking it the old fashioned way. Let's just say that I am in love~! This is the best buy that I have made in a long time, easy to operate, so fool proof in fact that my 10 year old makes rice now!!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is a great option for making small amounts of rice or steaming small amounts of vegetables. If you're making rice or quinoa in it you have to really watch how much you put in the metal pot, otherwise it can boil over and make quite a mess. If it was just a little larger, this really would be a great product.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
I have had horrible luck with this. I've tried it at least a dozen times following the directions and every time my rice has come out a pasty gloopy mess. I haven't used it to make anything other than rice, but for me it wasn't worth the counter space.
Kirstin H.
I love love this rice cooker. I don't know what I would do without it. You can conveniently put your rice and water in it. Put the lid on and hit the button and then walk away from it and not have to worry about it boiling over or burning.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
I decided to try this one, because it's super cheap and cute too. This is my first rice cooker, and I have to say I really, really love it. I am using it to cook rice, quinoa, steel cut oat groats, and various types of beans. It works great! I haven't used the veggie steamer as of yet.
Abi E.
Columbus, OH
The perfect size for one or two people, just makes my days so much easier not having to watch over the stove. Don't think I can go back to not owning one ever!
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
This steamer is great for rice and vegetables. It is a healthy way to cook your food and maintain the great flavors,
Neyva G.
Kissimmee, FL
Es perfecta, yo no lo uso en el arroz, solo con las verduras, me gusta la terminación muy buen articulo :)
Tonya T.
Monroe, GA
How did I live my life without this little gadget!! Makes rice perfect the first time, no guessing!
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Love this! Such a fast and easy way to cook. Rice on the bottom and veggies in top!